Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier Looking for a ski buddy/a group to get together last week of JAN 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all! I’m a female solo skier and looking for company from around 24th-30th January 2020, Haven’t booked anything and happy to go wherever. If there’s a group of you or even a solo skier message me! Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You should look at the "snowEvents" forum there is a snowheads trip going on during that week, buttons are not live yet but last years details should be there if you're interested.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you Richard, I think that trip is full though!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RichardB wrote:
You should look at the "snowEvents" forum there is a snowheads trip going on during that week, buttons are not live yet but last years details should be there if you're interested.

Hi Richard, I think that trip is full! Thank you though
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@loisemily, Sat 25th Jan - 1st Feb 2020 :: PreBBWUW8 . The option to book is not live yet.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lechbob wrote:
@loisemily, Sat 25th Jan - 1st Feb 2020 :: PreBBWUW8 . The option to book is not live yet.

Ohhh okay, I thought it said it was fully booked! Do you know when it’ll be live? X
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The buttons will probably be up in October. The dates are firm though. The hotel is booked. @Admin’s just waiting to see what the cost of the lift passes will be, as they are included in the price.

You are safe to book flights. Many already have, me being one. snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Awdbugga, ohh okay thank you! Sorry I’m new to this haha! Do you have an email or something so I can get in touch with a few questions?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@loisemily,
Feel free to PM me any questions, but you’re probably best to just to openly post them either on here or last year’s PreBB thread. People will still use that thread until the new thread is opened and goes live. Don’t be embarrassed to ask any questions, no matter how trivial they may seem. Goodness knows I posted more than my fair share when I joined the forum and was looking to do my first bash.

I suggest openly posting questions because in Snowhead terms, I’m still a relative noobie. There are far more knowledgeable people than me here who have a lot more experience of Bashes.

There are some who have been on nearly every bash since Snowheads started. I’ve only been on two Bashes, but not the PreBB (yet), but am still happy to answer any questions, if I can. snowHead

What I will say is, Bashes are great fun, and you would be made very welcome. Very Happy

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Wed 4-09-19 10:38; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@loisemily, as @Awdbugga, says if you ask on last season's thread you should get plenty of people see and reply.
For general Bash questions your probably best looking through these two theards as they will cover a lot of stuff...

Bash FAQs...
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96011

Bash "how was it?" reports
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=47357

Also if the click buttons in the old thread to say your "interested" then the one to say "you just can't help pushing buttons" (or whatever it says as last option) then confirm/commit, you will get a prompt via PM when the new trip buttons appear.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Rayshow I think I’m going to do the birthday bash on 25th January! You should join:)
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@loisemily, technically the 25th is the Pre Birthday Bash Warm Up Week or "PreBBWUW" (as the Birthday Bash is the following week) snowHead

...and btw, the buttons have just been activated for it Cool
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@loisemily, I'm looking for a holiday buddy. Flex with dates and destinations across Europe.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Michu, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

@loisemily, decided to come to the PreBBWUW - you're welcome too of course Cool
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@loisemily, did you decide on going to the pbbm or still looking for a ski buddy?
snow conditions
@Devys89, yes. I can confirm @loisemily is booked onto the PreBb and is all paid up to go.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy