Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: LIttle and Large Boots and Helmets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Helmets
Mens Sweet Trooper L/XL (59-61), grey. About 15 weeks use, but not crashed hard (I'm old and no longer reckless).
Ladies Sweet Rambler S/M (53-56), shocking pink. Similar usage.
£50 each?

Boots
Mens Salomon X-Wave 29.5 / UK11 ish. Old, not used for ages, but probably better than rentals.
Ladies Lange RX80 22 / UK3. Old, fair amount of use, better than rentals
£ to Snowheads / foc to subscribers.

Poles:
K2 poles (115) which are pretty well shot, but will probably fit whoever the ladies boots fit. They'd do for a teenager who's going to grow out of them.
They've probably got a season or so left.
£ to Snowheads / foc to subscribers / included with Langes if wanted.

Located in west Essex, postage at cost if required.

Oops: Nearly forgot - pics
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sproot wrote:
Helmets
Mens Sweet Trooper L/XL (59-61), grey. About 15 weeks use, but not crashed hard (I'm old and no longer reckless).
Ladies Sweet Rambler S/M (53-56), shocking pink. Similar usage.
£50 each?

Boots
Mens Salomon X-Wave 29.5 / UK11 ish. And Old pair of best golf shoes with in 2£ all above not used for ages, but probably better than rentals.
Ladies Lange RX80 22 / UK3. Old, fair amount of use, better than rentals
£ to Snowheads / foc to subscribers.

Poles:
K2 poles (115) which are pretty well shot, but will probably fit whoever the ladies boots fit. They'd do for a teenager who's going to grow out of them.
They've probably got a season or so left.
£ to Snowheads / foc to subscribers / included with Langes if wanted.

Located in west Essex, postage at cost if required.

Oops: Nearly forgot - pics

I want buy Helmets 50£ price is high...? have you other color of helmets...?
Mens Salomon is good within this price i am really interested in you all deal but i need more info about goods like i want to know what is the color of Mens Salomon shoes.
i have Mens Salomon shoes with in other design but new so can you exchange with this...?
have you other sports shoes that are cheap and used if have tell price. These price are good.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy