Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Adult Piste Skis, Tour / Freeride Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thought I'd offer these to you good people before they hit fleabay, and then probably the tip if they don't go.

None are suitable for absolute beginners (too stiff) but anyone with a couple of weeks will be able to ski the K2, the Nordica are harder work...
All were used with 29.5 Mondo boots, so are set for a longish BSL, they are all adjustable to some degree, please ask if you want me to check your size.
All have seen a good bit of use but were generally serviced once a season. Prices are guidelines, I'm open to offers.

K2 Apache Cross Fire (174): Old, heavy, piste ski (68 underfoot). Too heavy to lug to and from a resort, but if you have a place out there they might do as a guest ski, or for icy or cruddy days when the weight and width is advantageous.
£ to SnowHeads / foc to subscribers.

K2 Something (Impact?) (174): Somewhat newer, somewhat lighter, piste ski (80 underfoot). These are just about light enough to be considered portable if you're flying, and a bit more mixed ability than the Cross Fires.
£40

Nordica NRG 100 (185): Fitted with (large) Marker F10 Tour bindings. These are long radius and fairly stiff, fun in the right conditions though. These have done about 20 weeks (over 3 seasons).
£100

Poles
Pair of the cheapest poles I could find when I forgot mine one time. Atomic (130). Inc with any pair of skis.

These are all in west Essex, near the M25. I will post at cost if you force me to, but I'd rather avoid if at all possible.
I'll be driving out to the Grand Massif for January, so I could drop them out there Smile

Pictures are here, the other stuff there is listed in a separate post.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy