Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Down CD114 Skis and Skins 189cm (2016 model)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm selling my trusty Countdown 114 skis and skins. They're fully rockered freeride skis, 114mm underfoot, 189cm in length with a 23m sidecut. The rocker is pretty significant so any decent skier will be able to manage them despite the length. One ski has 2 large core shots that have been filled and both skis have numerous small scratches from a few years of skiing them off piste. The edges could do with a tune. However, they've never been base ground so plenty of base and edge thickness to play with for repairs.

The skis are drilled and quiver killered for Fritchi Vipec/Tecton bindings with a boot sole length of 326mm (28.5 or thereabouts).

The skins are pre-cut for the skis and are made by Contour - I believe they're a mohair/nylon mix. Bag and cheat sheets included. The skins are in mint condition - only used twice.

£130 posted for the lot or sensible offer.

Please PM me if you have questions/for photos Very Happy
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy