Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arcteryx Alpha SV,and Theta SVX Jackets Blue sz XL New

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Arcteryx Alpha SV jacket Poseidon blue in size XL
New tagged
This can be tried on for size .
£325

Arcteryx Theta SVX jacket in blue size XL
New tagged can be tried on for size
This is the Arcteryx hip lenght model
£400

London based if you wish to try on for size.
Postal option is Special delivery

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 15-11-19 19:52; edited 5 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you know the inseam of the pants?
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Stinger pair are marked Regular inseam lenght
I will measure them up and update this post in inches/cm

Not certain if I have measured the inseam correctly or not they are around 33 inch or 84cm
The rear heel is longer than the front by a smaller amount .

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 31-10-19 23:30; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would be interested so. Short legged man here so just want to make sure I'm not standing on 4" of leg!
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In ski boots or snowboard boots you wont ever be standing on the Arcteryx cuffs.
Even with my soft shell pairs and hiking boots they sit on the boot.
What can happen with a too long leg lenght Arcteryx pant is the leg above the medial side firmer Keprotec instep patches will bunch a little and sit at the top of the ski boot.

I use Alpha AR climbing/alpinism pants in regular inseam lenght with no issues at all .
Also use three other soft shell alpine pairs in regular leg lenght, one pair with suspenders I use boarding on glaciers .

If you wanted a Arcteryx short leg pair they need to be ordered in from Arcteryx as far as Im aware in the uk .
I have never seen any short leg or long leg pairs in uk stores .

Too confirm I will message or phone Arcteryx and see what they say the Stinger reg leg pant lenght is .

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 15-11-19 19:54; edited 4 times in total
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Would be interested pending on inseam. But sounds good. One more question - is there much insulation on them?
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

http://youtube.com/v/7Sx-ku5bm08
You can see the crease/bunching in the lower leg at boot top height
Further info

http://youtube.com/v/BLgY0Jliw-E

The Stinger pant inseam body measurement is stated online as 84cm or 33inches in size XL .

Im not certain you can compare ski pant inseam lenght online to regular walking pants with normal shoes.... because of the ski boots .

I do know that marked Arcteryx Regular inseam lenght looks a bit long but works with alpine boots in practise .
If you are around 5ft 8" -5ft9" in XL

If you are 5,5 -5,6" tall then you may need short lenght in another model .
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No insulation on the Stinger GoretexPro pant
You use base layers under them one or two layers as required is no issue at all .
I have a number of leg base layer types including norwegian dual layers and regularly use two layers on glaciers in anything around minus 20 plus wind .
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/arcteryx-stinger-pant
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PM sent....hopefully Smile
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes got it
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy