Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: Frame Touring Bindings (small) & skis ~180cm

Poster: A snowHead
Straightforward enough, hoping someone can be absolutely awesome and help me out with
a pair of skis around 180cm and around 100mm underfoot with a frame touring binding (small)

Not too bothered about the ski condition, I have plenty of rock hoppers Toofy Grin lying around I'm mostly after the bindings

I'm in Leeds but can collect within a couple of hours or might even be happy to pay postage for the right deal snowHead
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@pcurran871, I’ve got a pair of small Fritschi Scouts? I’m flying to the UK tonight so could post from UK this weekend. Let me know if interested.
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@pcurran871, I have a pair of Dynastar Cham 87 skis 178cm long, with small Marker F10 if you are interested. Quiver Killered. Located in the Halifax Alps.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Gämsbock, @HammondR, Sorry should have mentioned it needs to be a 12 din binding - Super small feet (284 bsl) but heavy snowHead means I max them out.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 12-11-19 16:46; edited 1 time in total
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@pcurran871, if you're not bothered about the skis then I have customer who's selling some small (non EPF) Barons as she's just switched to Shifts. She's asking £125 for them. They're a bit scuffed but have had very little use. They're in my shop but I could post them up to you - and with a mounting template if needed. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you her contact details to do the deal direct.
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have volkl mantra 177 with atomic /Scott tracker small binding ( ski width 100)
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@snowchimp, that sounds good, what condition are the skis in? How much do you want for them?
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@pcurran871, today a customer brought in a pair of 180cm Rossi Soul 7's mounted with small F10's and c/w Black Diamond skins. The skis/bindings have six weeks but the skins have had a weeks use. He's looking to sell them however one of the skis has a busted edge at the bottom the rocker so it needs small edge section of edge replacing and a patch repair to the base. Are you interested either in the whole package (either before or after the ski repair) or just the skis and bindings?
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@spyderjon, F10's just not right for me, needs to be a 12 din binding for my weird small feet Shocked
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@pcurran871, I have some old DPS Wailer 112 Pures, 179cm with S/M Marker Barons (non EPF) that are not getting any use that I'm looking to sell if of interest?
ski holidays     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not sure if this is any use, but Sports Direct have Marker Tour F10 85 Bindings for £160 brand new?

https://www.sportsdirect.com/marker-tour-f10-85-bindings-920118#colcode=92011844
latest report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oops, just saw your reply to spyderjon.. ignore that Very Happy
snow report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sorry for late reply , are you still interested in volkyl skis , there in good condition also have a pair of Scott guardian bindings going cheap size small
snow conditions     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@pcurran871, what about the narrow width small size Barons I mentioned above to £125?
ski holidays     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@pcurran871, I have a set of Marker F12 tour EPF for sale. Size small with 110mm brakes. Used 10 days or so. £100 plus postage.
I'm in Derbyshire if you were in the area for a pick up.
Paul H.
snow conditions     
charlie.wilkinson wrote:
@pcurran871, I have some old DPS Wailer 112 Pures, 179cm with S/M Marker Barons (non EPF) that are not getting any use that I'm looking to sell if of interest?

I might be interested in these if you can send me some pictures and price

Cheers

Mark
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy