Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley Airbrake Lenses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As mentioned somewhere, I seem to have generated a surplus of these lenses so if anyone is looking for a spare then let me know!

1st is Fire Iridium lens

These are in used condition having suffered some scratches to the right side of the lens (as pictured) which can be seen when looking through the right side of the lens (I have pictured this in the last picture)

I would recommend these as a spare/backup lens in view of the above but they are good for those nice but rare bluebird days as they are designed for a low level of light transmission

These will come with a lens storage/cleaning bag however this is Bolle rather than Oakley branded

£10 for these please

IMG_3406 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_3401 by Matt G, on Flickr

2nd is VR50 Pink Iridium lenses

Unfortunately these have some scratches to the outer coating of the lens as pictured. As these are in the centre, they have limited effect on the view and I have tried to demonstrate this in the second picture

These are an ideal overcast weather lens and I have used them more than any other lens I have hence the scratches!

£12 for these please

IMG_3408 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_3400 by Matt G, on Flickr

3rd is Persimmon

Very lightly used and so are in good condition with only a few scuffs to the outer surface visible at certain angles and I cannot get a good picture of them!

These are an ideal overcast weather lens which is the type that I found gets the most use

Come with a branded Oakley soft bag which has its fair share of wear!

£17 for these please

IMG_3419 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_3420 by Matt G, on Flickr

Please note that these lenses DO NOT fit the Airbrake XL goggle model, only the original Airbrake model so if you have the XL, don't buy them!

I think the new Prizm lenses are around £80 each and even these pre-Prizm ones were about £40 each so hopefully a reasonable saving

Postage obviously available, cost depending on service required. I'm sure a deal can be arranged if you want more than one wink
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I'll take the persimmon one's- been meaning to grab some for ages. Do you mind posting or I'll most likely be at/ near the PSB if you're going
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll take the VR50 please Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Persimmon and VR50 lenses now sold.

Fire Iridium still available so drop me a PM if you are interested and I can post them out to you on Wednesday
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy