Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

21/12 to 28/12 if anyone fancies it

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a bigger fan of skiing than I am of Christmas, so heading somewhere.

No plan at all yet but thinking of getting flights to Salzburg and hiring a car, then working out a proper plan nearer the time.

Class myself as a reasonable intermidiot, will ski anything on piste and enjoying mucking around off piste as long as it's not all couloirs and massive drops.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@SnoodlesMcFlude, I've already got my Christmas skiing sorted (I'll be in the Jungfrau region of Switzerland with friends), but if you're flying into Salzburg and renting a car then I can highly recommend flangesax's place in Radstadt. I stayed there last Christmas (along with another snowHead) and if you've got a car (as I did) then the entire Ski Amade region is at your disposal. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair Pink, yeah the idea of SZG and a car is after I had the pleasure of staying with Kooky and Scarpa a few years back and enjoying the area and trying to keep up with Scarpa! Even when he was extremely ill he managed to ski the WC run at Schladming quicker than me Very Happy

Hadn't actually looked at Flangesax's place so will have a looky.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, Flangesax's Xmas dinner is epic! Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unfortunately looks like they're booked for the second half of the week Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, looking at the availability it looks like they've got one room (called Schwemmberg) available for the nights of 21st Dec to 27th inclusive, i.e leaving on the morning of 28th?. You can check with Ben (flangesax) if you want to confirm availability....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Alastair Pink, ah hadn't spotted that. Still trying to work out if I can make it work within my budget. It seems like superb value but was a bit more than I was looking to spend and probably nudges the trip out of my reach. Might have a look around home this evening to see if there's any kit I can flog on eBay to up my quids.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Singlesport is in Les Arcs 2000 Club Med 22 to 29 Dec--single or shared rooms--all inclusive all abilities all ages all welcome
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, if you are still interested then send me an enquiry on the site or a pm on here and we can see what we can do wink
Shouldn't be too much need to flog too much stuff!! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@SnoodlesMcFlude, remember @flangesax is in Austria: there's always gonna be room in the basement for you, if you're a little short-of-the-schillings.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Aha! And there's Basement Saxx himself, ready to sort out Where's Your Bed At Wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi there @SnoodlesMcFlude, I too live in Devon and would be interested in the dates you mentioned.I usually go to Obergurgl and Solden in December but find myself with nothing planned this year.
Mike
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@mike1958, hi Mike, I've booked flights from BHX to SZG at the minute and planning to bimble around Ski Amade. Was thinking of staying at @flangesax's place, but now the old man and a lad at work have threatened to join me so might be looking at somewhere self catering instead if they join.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Amade is a good choice. Sounds like you have some buddy's to ski with.If you need someone to make up numbers in some accommodation let me know.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy