Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet flights Easter 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, for several years we have booked flights for Easter with Easyjet.
We usually travel end of March or first week of April and have flown Luton, Bristol and Liverpool to Salzburg. The Easyjet schedule for next Easter ends at the end of March. It appears from their website that Easter flights have already been released. Does anyone know why they are no longer flying this route in April or if they may release more dates later in the year? Thank you.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very bizzare considering that flights to Innsbruck continue through to end of August 2020. I thought Salzburg flights would be more popular between April and August but I must be wrong!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It does, indeed, look from their website that they are not flying this route from the end of March, a couple of weeks before Easter. A quick look at other Austrian destinations shows the same. They do continue the flights to Munich, but not on Saturdays.

The probable reason for this is most likely a move to their summer schedules and beach type holidays. The same is showing for flights to Geneva with lots from the end of December to end of March then only a few from then on. The prices are also much higher for the remaining April flights as well.

With Easter being in the middle of April this year I may forego my Easter completely trip and go climbing somewhere hot instead. It's 2024 before Easter is in March again and then again it's the very last day of March
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Salzburg airport summer timetable starts in April. Outside of the winter season the only flights to the UK are Ryanair to Stansted and BA to Gatwick and a few peak summer charter flights. The Ryanair flights have been reduced, now 4 days a week.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Sparkygirl, well it may help you to know that Jet2 have Saturday Salzburg flights from EMA and Birmingham up till 11th April, and from Manchester up till 18th April 2020. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Sparkygirl, they have released Easter flights, on routes they are continuing. I'm on Man-GVA with them 9-14th April. jet2 appear to have released some extra flights recently....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Same issue - was looking for a trip that bridges March-April & easyjet not flying to Inns or Salz.
Guess its operational reasons.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm seeing flights to Innsbruck from April to August with Easyjet (London Departures)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, thank you for the replies. I have looked at the Jet2 flights but they are significantly more expensive than we have ever paid at that time of year so I'm hoping to find an alternative. It really surprised me as this year we flew out 6th April returning 13th and the flight was full.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Sparkygirl, Have you considered flying with Lufthansa to Munich from Birmingham or Manchester? They are often reasonably priced and (if you have your own skis) then their free ski carriage which is in addition to your 23kg hold baggage allowance (provided you've booked the fare which includes a hold bag and not the cheapest carry on bag only fare) can prove quite a saving. From Munich many Austrian resorts are easily accessible, I often use the Four Seasons/Tirol Taxi transfer service which is good value.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy