Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rivington Alpine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife had a new pair of boots fitted by Graham at Rivington Alpine on Tuesday 15th October. I can’t speak highly enough of the knowledge, expertise and overall quality of the whole process. We’re both working instructors and have had all sorts of experiences with boot fitting in the past.
The new shop in Adlington is a great environment and provides a very pleasant place to spend the 3 hours that Graham sets aside. There is no feeling of being rushed to get as many people through the door as possible. The quality of the fit is the only focus of the whole experience and that takes time.
Graham understands boots, understands skiers and understands feet. I will need a new pair after the coming season and will definitely be going to Graham.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I recommend them as well.

Also Alain Baxter (now closed)

Chris from Ellis Brigham Braehead Glasgow is excellent as welland did my last boots. All the instructors in SnowFactor rate them as well.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My current boots were fitted by Alain. Brilliant.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 great service and knowledge, good fun place to be too
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
+1....great service, my son and wife had boots purchased and fitted. Had to return for sons adjustment which was done - excellent, highly recommended.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another +1 for Rivington Alpine
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I agree with the OP's comments. I had excellent service this time last year. Have they moved from the old church-hall feeling building?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great to hear - we're in the process of booking an appt.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
they are awesome. I had my boots done there by Graham 2 years ago. Highly competent fitter
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, Can I just ask how you made the appt? I know I could pick up the phone and ask Graham directly but he has an online booking service so I was hoping to use that (cos, I really hate talking to people on phones).
Anyway, I need 2 appointments on a certain day and couldn't see how to do this without paying before I knew if I could have an appointment that worked time-wise.
I sent an email that wasn't replied to.
Maybe I'll just make Aidan phone....
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Scamper wrote:
Hi, Can I just ask how you made the appt? I know I could pick up the phone and ask Graham directly but he has an online booking service so I was hoping to use that (cos, I really hate talking to people on phones).
Anyway, I need 2 appointments on a certain day and couldn't see how to do this without paying before I knew if I could have an appointment that worked time-wise.
I sent an email that wasn't replied to.
Maybe I'll just make Aidan phone....

Ho Scamper,

Firstly thanks for thinking of us, much appreciated. You book appointments with us using the following link (a button off the Boot Fitting Information page). There is no need to pay when you book, we trust our clients to turn up for their appointments so we charge at the end of the appointment, not before.

https://rivington-alpine.cliniko.com/bookings#service

I can't see any emails from you recently, I've gone back a few weeks on our emails and don't think we have missed anything. Have you been using the Contact form or emailing sales@rivingtonalpine.co.uk directly?

Finally, you can just call us, we don't bite, well not at the first meeting anyway!

safe riding, Graham
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the reply Graham - much appreciated.
I used the sales@ email address but no worries if you can't find it I'll go through the booking procedure.

We may be down to just one appointment now as Aidan has come off worst in his encounter with a cast iron cooking pot and has probably broken his big toe!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
No Problem. Bad news about the toe, we could always make some skiing flip flops for him hahaha. Look forward to seeing you. Cheers G
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks Smile He reckons he'll be ok so we've booked 2 appointments.

Following your booking link took me to a calendar whereas on my previous attempts I ended up straight at a "buy now" payment type page - web gremlins, perhaps.

Anyway, for anyone reading this thread please ignore my post of "Fri 25 Oct, 19
17:24" - all is well Smile
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@rivington alpine, Good to see you on here.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy