Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Don't...Don't...Don't believe the Hype!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Or lack of it.

So Ski Show. Is it actually on? With expectations at an all time low but a bit of free time potentially at the weekend any lines on complimentary tickets (I'd feel dirty actually paying for it)?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you done a Google "ski show tickets giveaway" or similar? Snow related media usually have a few going, as do the Torygraph. (I completely agree and have always managed to obtain a freebee whenever I've been to this or similar events).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dont start a sentence with "so"!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Feck off grammar Nazi. Anyway it isn't actually a sentence if you analyze it. wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very few free tickets seem to be on offer this year, we took out a Telegraph free trial to get cheap tickets. First time in about 10 years I have had to buy tickets!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
.....I'd feel dirty actually paying for it?

You feel dirty paying for anything!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Travelzoo gave away 300 tickets for free last week.

Unfortunately they were all snapped up within a couple of hours, (and before I attempted to claim one)

I think they are still selling them at a 25% discount.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They used to be ok when lots of retailers had stands and sold stuff. Bought my 3rd pair of skiis at the NEC, around 15 years ago. Went to one in Manchester 5 years ago and vowed never again. Not worth a trip to London Im afraid.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm in London, and it's not worth the trip to Battersea. When we've been it's been OK, kids enjoy scalping the stands for freebies, but never without a half price or better ticket. Only found 10% off codes this year so not planning on going.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon wrote:
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
.....I'd feel dirty actually paying for it?

You feel dirty paying for anything!

anyway about those skis.... wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
£4 a ticket - sign up to Central Tickets https://centraltickets.co.uk it's a seat filler site. I often get theatre tickets through them. basically they aren't selling so Central Tickets put the tickets out for an admin fee

The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival
Event Date: Thu 24th Oct, doors open 12pm; Fri 25th - Sun 27th Oct, doors open 11am (arrive any time)

Location: Battersea Evolution Centre, Queenstown Road, (inside Battersea Park), (Chelsea Bridge Entrance), London, SW8 4NW

Admin Fee: £4.00 per ticket
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
holidayloverxx wrote:
£4 a ticket - sign up to Central Tickets https://centraltickets.co.uk it's a seat filler site. I often get theatre tickets through them. basically they aren't selling so Central Tickets put the tickets out for an admin fee

The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival
Event Date: Thu 24th Oct, doors open 12pm; Fri 25th - Sun 27th Oct, doors open 11am (arrive any time)

Location: Battersea Evolution Centre, Queenstown Road, (inside Battersea Park), (Chelsea Bridge Entrance), London, SW8 4NW

Admin Fee: £4.00 per ticket

They aren't accepting sign-ups Sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@extremerob, Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
OH's gone up for the Press Day (I declined) today, I'll post her comments laters.

Rather bizarrely when I was in Madagascar a few weeks back I was kiting with John Smart who runs one of the top Ski Camps in Whistler. Momentum, and a lot of our top Brits have trained with him or lead various camps.

His wife was a top Brit freestyler in the days of ballet etc, and we were recounting the heady days of the ski show Earls Court / Olympia when the indoor ski slope / aerial displays were sponsored by Peter Stuyvesant cigarettes Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy