Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo travelers from Stansted/Luton in Cambridge area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for someone who travels for skiing from Cambridgeshire area to minimize the costs. Id like to go skiing more often but the cost is stopping me.
We could shared the costs of airport parking and share the skibag or/and transfers to resorts.

As Im new to the area I 'lost' all my ski buddies/partners.

Please pm me if you are going to somewhere and wanted to cut the costs little bit. Thanks Ed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you considered The Birthday Bash?

I just checked, and there's a few places left still. I'm flying from Stansted(which is about my 5th choice of airport, because it was the best option I could find).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Further to what @SteveBrown, said: all the bashes have a 'Travel List' which people add their flight (or other) details to as they get set. This enables exactly the sort of convenience and cost saving you describe, to happen as a matter of course.
We've had people parking in each others drives, kipping on each others floors, picking each other up on the way.
It's not just the cost/convenience though... it's more fun too snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can't help but ask ed48, do you know ED 209?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, Im sure bashes are great stuff, unfortunately this is not by budget (hey Im trying to save 15 pounds on airport parking Smile )
Also, my plan is to go lastminute based on forecast.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ed48 wrote:
Thanks guys, Im sure bashes are great stuff, unfortunately this is not by budget (hey Im trying to save 15 pounds on airport parking Smile )
Also, my plan is to go lastminute based on forecast.

Worth having a rethink perhaps ed.

I like to go twice, and try and get a good deal too. Mostly I book an apartement, on Airbnb or Booking.com. I think the cheapest I've managed it, is £150 per person, which was L2A a few years ago. Both aparements last year, were £250 each for 3 sharing. If you take into account you get breakfast and dinner included, plus subsidised transfer, it's not really more expensive. You can book Bellavista for about £470.

Just saying. Hoping to book Alpe d'Huez next year, so you can join us for that if you want. I'd got it to around £580 this year(before I opted for bash), for flight transfer, appt, and ski pass.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy