Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sunweb ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Has anyone used sunweb before? The prices list free ski pass. Is that free ski pass each, or per group? I’m sure it will say somewhere but it doesn’t stand out to me.
Seems too good to be true if it’s one each, i’ll ring them tomorrow but was just trying to get some options available to the group in place tonight.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's one each. Excellent deals from Sunweb. Took the family to Paradiski last Easter and the accommodation worked out at £2 per person per night once the lift pass cost was taken off!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow that’s ridiculous. Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Haven't used Sunweb before, but have looked in to their holidays, and if you're going to a town/village within a larger area, Avoriaz in the Portes du Soleil as an example, make sure that you check if you need to upgrade to the whole area lift pass, and not just a local pass.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi @SheffSki The deals I have looked at with Sunweb (Easter in either Tignes or Grand Massif) have included the whole area pass for each person. Having said that, for the accommodation we wanted it wasn’t really much cheaper than booking the things separately and independently. Perhaps a twenty quid saving on a booking for four. I’m sure the deals are much better if you’re going low season and/or are more flexible on where you want to stay.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@SheffSki, that is each. Also if you have children as you progress through the booking pages you often see the price reduce to account for that. Similarly you can remove the pass and get a further reduction if you have a non- skier. So nice to use a website where as you progress through the booking your total price DECREASES! We would happily go with them again.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I used them for a group trip to Mayrhofen. Great deal, would use again!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes deffo used sunweb. First port-of-call for catered chalet deals for groups.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Had one holiday booked in Mayrhofen with them. Ski pass one per person. They also solve problems, if something goes sideways.

in my case I booked apartment for 4 persons, Sunweb had pictures of modern looking, quite recently renovated apartments, based on which I booked. In fact we were given old, smelly apartment with carpets, funky smell, matraces on beds were totally shot etc.

Sunweb found us smaller, but cleaner apartment, compensated a bit for inconvenience.

http://bit.ly/2XtLGmV you'll find both pictures, old and new. There is a bank on the ground floor, second floor ir refurbished and top floor is old. Saw through the windows.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@kosmoz, blimey they look awful!

I am looking at Mayrhofen for our boys trip in January with Sunweb and Crystal and the prices are fairly similar once the pass is out. I have decided to wait for Black Friday to see if I can snag a deal - 3 years ago on Black Friday I got the Hof £189 pp B&B from Gatwick with Crystal in a really decent hotel!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@dunc999, the place we stayed at in Mayrhofen via sunweb was stunning... even better than it looked in the pictures
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@NickyJ, do you know what it was called? Thanks!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@dunc999, https://www.sunweb.co.uk/ski/austria/zillertal/ski-zillertal-3000/mayrhofen/alps-zillertal-chalets?Participants%5B0%5D%5B0%5D=1989-03-20&Participants%5B0%5D%5B1%5D=1989-03-20&Participants%5B0%5D%5B2%5D=1989-03-20&Participants%5B0%5D%5B3%5D=1989-03-20&Allocation=1&DepartureAirport=LGW&Duration=8&Mealplan=LG&TransportType=SelfDrive&Month=2019-12-01
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@dunc999, which photos are you looking at? I can only see pictures from booking.com
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@NickyJ, thanks, I had seen those, but sadly no availability for January!

@sugarmoma666, I was referring to the pics in the link @kosmoz posted a few posts up. I've had a good look around Sunweb and they have some nice looking places in Mayrhofen, so will wait and see what next Friday brings!!
snow report
dunc999 wrote:

@sugarmoma666, I was referring to the pics in the link @kosmoz posted a few posts up. I've had a good look around Sunweb and they have some nice looking places in Mayrhofen, so will wait and see what next Friday brings!!

Hmm, they're the pictures I'm looking at, but they all seem to be of nice apartments. I couldn't see anything that looked awful.
ski holidays
@dunc999, yes noticed how little availability those set of apartments have left. Given how lovely they were, I am not surprised. If tempted for another year we have a little video tour of it we took for ourselves / family.
latest report
Been looking at various deals including Sunweb. Their prices were not the best for when I was looking at Andorra as we are seniors and get a free ski pass there anyway. Have eventually booked a week in Andorra with Neilson in a catered chalet (including wine and usual chalet food) plus transfer and flight from Manchester with baggage included for £505 each early January. Have another booking with Skibound for a week in Serre Chevalier catered, transfer and flight from Edinburgh for £425 over Christmas. Skibound have some good prices and we have used them before in Les Menuires. Haven't been on a Neilson ski holiday but done 2 watersports and they are usually good.
snow report
@mogulski, did you work through the booking process to see if it reduced once it realised your were senior? It reduces a the price for me for the child lift pass prices once I get to step 4 (if memory serves)
latest report
Yes I worked through as far as I could without actually booking but what they could offer I could get better elsewhere. Much happier with Neilson catered chalet than the Sunweb offers. I always check all accommodation on Trip advisor as some cheaper properties are not good value. I have reached the age where I want a good deal, not necessarily the cheapest. I was warned off several places in Andorra due to noise, cleanliness and poor food.
snow report
Yes I worked through as far as I could without actually booking but what they could offer I could get better elsewhere. Much happier with Neilson catered chalet than the Sunweb offers. I always check all accommodation on Trip advisor as some cheaper properties are not good value. I have reached the age where I want a good deal, not necessarily the cheapest. I was warned off several places in Andorra due to noise, cleanliness and poor food.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy