Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arabba to Alta Badia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
what...snow wrote:
@jimmybog, Best reduced in severity by taking 21B then 8A, I think. That way you miss the top of the little steep section, just below the chairlift entry and are on the easier side when you join 8.

The initial part of 8 below the chairlift entrance is actually ok and not steep. Its when 8A joins 8 that it becomes steep. The curved section of 8A before it joins 8 is also quite steep, though it's still another alternative as you say.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well it worked for us this compromise, just taking it turn by turn. Far less daunting than the other option. From memory I think one day, possibly the last she took the Churz lift down by smiling nicely at the operator Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy