Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pyrenees snow report 2019-20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ordino is quiet, La Massana is close though and has more going on

If you are going to Arcalis the snow should still be good if you get a snowfall beforehand. They usually stay open the latest
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mrvinegar wrote:
Ordino is quiet, La Massana is close though and has more going on

If you are going to Arcalis the snow should still be good if you get a snowfall beforehand. They usually stay open the latest

Many thanks.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We are currently in a bit of a thaw but as you say it will get cold with a bit more snow next week, should be reasonable skiing; just don't expect any deep powder.

The base level is mostly good and should see us through the season without any more major snowfall.

Ordino is a quiet village just up the road from La Massana, on the way to Arcalis. It is quite pretty but you will need a car to do anything.

Have fun!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
AlunAlun wrote:
We are currently in a bit of a thaw but as you say it will get cold with a bit more snow next week, should be reasonable skiing; just don't expect any deep powder.

The base level is mostly good and should see us through the season without any more major snowfall.

Ordino is a quiet village just up the road from La Massana, on the way to Arcalis. It is quite pretty but you will need a car to do anything.

Have fun!

Much appreciated.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Andorra has closed all ski resorts ;(
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andorra has closed all ski resorts ;(

I’ve just heard, gutted as my son works in Soldeu. It’s the right decision, but tough for season workers.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Baqueira shut now too
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Little Martin, yeah, I just got an e-mail. It said "The cancellation of the accommodation must be negotiated individually with each accommodation requesting the cancellation without expenses due to the exceptional situation.", but I'm not sure if 'without expenses' means we get a full refund even if subject to T&C saying no refund within 3 days.

Quote:
Apreciado cliente,
Baqueira Beret anuncia el cierre de la estación hoy viernes 13 de abril, tras las recomendaciones marcadas por el Ministerio de Sanidad del Gobierno de España y también por la Conselleria de Sanitat de la Generalitat de Catalunya de evitar desplazamientos y aglomeraciones en un momento en que la enfermedad, según fuentes oficiales, está en expansión por España. Por este motivo deben aplicarse medidas de excepción que protejan la salud de clientes, trabajadores y la población en general.
Por este motivo, la reserva que tenía contratada con Viajes Baqueira queda cancelada. Los servicios de forfaits, alquiler de material, clases, parques infantiles y todos aquellos que dependan de Baqueira Baqueira Beret serán cancelados sin gastos. La cancelación del alojamiento deberá ser negociada de forma individual con cada alojamiento solicitando la cancelación sin gastos debido a la excepcionalidad de la situación.
Iremos contactando con cada uno de los clientes por orden de la fecha de entrada y si en el plazo de 30 días no hemos contactado con usted, ruego se pongan en contacto con nosotros.
Agradecemos su confianza,
Cordialmente
Begoña Martínez
Departamento de Reservas

[UPDATE] I've received a full refund for my accommodation booking, so good on Baqueira.es.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Fri 13-03-20 19:06; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Terrible news for all concerned and I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision to make. It seems that they had voted last night to keep the resort open but had a u turn today....
I was due to fly early tomorrow for a two week instructor course which obviously had been cancelled. How much I get back from hotel etc remains to be seen
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy