Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss ski carriage 2019/20 version

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Swiss baggage and ski carriage rules are not the easiest to decipher.

Yesterday I sent them this email...
Quote:

I have some uncertainty about baggage and ski baggage. Please can you confirm that my free entitlement is:
x1 check-in bag of 23kg which must not exceed a total size (width + height + depth) of 158 cm
x1 carry-on luggage of 8kg must not exceed dimensions (width + height + depth) of 118cm
x1 ski equipment or snowboard equipment within 23 kg (dimensions not limited)

Many thanks

They responded.
Quote:

... We would like to confirm that you are correct in regards to your confirmation for your Baggage Allowance...

This applies to classic or flex fares.

For any that read a similar titled thread yesterday with different content - I apologise for suggesting that there may have been a policy change, when later written confirmation shows otherwise.
That thread was removed as I believe that it would have confused rather than assisted anyone trying to find the current situation.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for clarifying.

It seems a thread of this nature appears every year, as I said last year I think it is unlikely that it will change in a hurry as they use this as their USP!

I agree that a clearer baggage policy would make things a lot easier for everyone concerned!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This is why for me, carrying skis, SWISS is cheaper than Easyjet or Ryanair etc.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And you get a glass of wine, a cheese roll and a chocolate! Value right there!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
And you get a glass of wine, a cheese roll and a chocolate! Value right there!

YES! The Chocolate! I forgot. I always give a big smile to the friendly cabin crew, and they let me grab a handful chocolates. Imagine that on Ryanair.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Ray Zorro, Thanks for confirming that, and for deleting the other thread. It just goes to show that as I suggested in the now deleted thread the telephone customer service personnel don't always know the details of your allowance entitlement (perhaps surprising but true!) Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Nadenoodlee, last year that was reduced to a bottle of water and a cheese roll. Chocolate still there though Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just more confirmation (if more were needed) that Swiss still offer free ski carriage in addition to your paid for hold bag, they are advertising free ski carriage on social media with a link to their webpage: https://www.swiss.com/unitedkingdom/EN/swiss-the-skiers-airline-lon?dclid=CjgKEAjwrrXtBRCsk9Csq5Wco28SJAB584JcboSKBHGQX4NevkLXoVqmTvA6ZlVI8twsal83WEPNIfD_BwE Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swiss every time for me - never any questions about skis, boots etc, flights at the right time from the right airports to the right airports, good value pricing - and a free piece of chocolate! Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the confirmation - I did check when I booked earlier this year, but extra confirmation is always welcome Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Get them to start a Liverpool - Geneva route please!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy