Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spaces for single skiers 11th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of 8 plus from all over the UK who would like to upsize. We are planning our next trip w/c 11th jan and would welcome and single skiers/boarders to join us.

We are a mixed group of mostly of men but ladies are very welcome. You must be willing to share a room with same sex person and be up for a giggle, drink and we tend to get out early, so long days out from first to last lift. Ideally like the odd drink, but we dont go too mad....well most of the time: Laughing . Age group is from 20 to 69 so no excuses. Learners most welcome.

We are looking to go to Italy, Austria or Switzewrland this year and our budget for flights and half-board is £750 plus LP and extras. Prob flying from London or Manchester but as yet its early days and depends on prices.

PM me if interested.

Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I would be interested, am good intermediate skier, first lifts & ski all day flying from Gatwick
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@FionaB, Pm me in messages please and I'll get you filled in on the details and join you to our group. Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@bald eagleman,
Hi I am Michael , good skier , would be interested in your trip .
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@mike1958, pm me please and I'll join you up into out discussion group
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have had quite a few enquiries. I you are considering this trip/group please PM me ASAP Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi.....are you still looking at more numbers at all? If so where are you looking to book? Cheers
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@bald eagleman, Hi There, would be definitely interested, let me know what you're thinking. Cheers
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@paulbaxter, please PM me
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We have decided to go to Cervenia, Hotel Petit Palais on 12th Jan. Price £693 from gatwick , a little less from manchester. Half Board, flights transfers and free ski hire/carriage. If you are interested please PM me before Sunday when we will close the group.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy