Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids Ski Free - 10year old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im looking to take my son skiing in March next year and wanted to try and coincide it with a venue which has free SKi passes for kids when an adult buys one

Is it true Westendorf still does this?

Happy to take recommendations on locations

Hes a low level intermediate but we will try and progress him to a higher level both before and during via tuition
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’ve been trying to follow the free pass scenario with our youngest, it seems that the oldest you can get a free pass throughout the season is 8 (being in the Dolomites and some areas in Switzerland, but Switzerland will make up any saving in other costs I imagine)

There are certain places and periods where you can get free passes elsewhere, I think Skicircus did free passes up to 16 years old but only late in the season. You’d need to check what they are doing this year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DanFuller wrote:
Im looking to take my son skiing in March next year and wanted to try and coincide it with a venue which has free SKi passes for kids when an adult buys one

Is it true Westendorf still does this?

They do on certain dates - early and late season....

https://www.skiwelt.at/en/skiwelt-family-skiweeks.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DanFuller, I am sure I saw this being offered in the ski amade region from some date in March.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@NickyJ,

"From 14 March 2020 to the end of the season Easter Bunny has prepared a special package for families in Ski amadé. Children up to 15 years old ski for free, if at least one parent buys a 6-day ski pass. In addition in Ski amadé’s basket of Easter goodies: many attractive events and offers for families in all the Ski amadé resorts."

https://www.skiamade.com/en/winter/accommodation/special-weeks/family-offers
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ, come to think of it I must have seen it on Ski Amade, I knew it was one of the big Austrian ones. Thanks for the correction
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If lift passes prices feature largely in expenses have a look at some of the resorts in the Maurienne valley , kids may not be free but the cost of lift passes are significantly;y less than elsewhere in Europe for adults.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy