Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE: Volcom L Gore Tex Salopettes/Pants Grey Medium BRAND NEW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

Bought the Volcom L Gore Tex in grey, size medium pants as I wanted some GTX pants to compliment my GTX jacket. However I ended up keeping the Volcom Articulated pants instead as I liked the articulated fit better on those. So selling these brand new, still with tags on, never used (other than to try on in the shop and at home) pants. I paid about £220 for them. I'd be happy to take £200 or very near.

Thanks

latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have these got pockets for knee armour/pads?
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm away until Wednesday night so can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure the pockets in these are big enough. I have knee and elbow pads to check with when I'm back so will do that and get back to you!
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great, if you could also do me a measure of the waist please? I fluctuate between M and L in most makes...
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No worries will do. I can say for sure though that this is on the L side of M. I've got a pair of orange pants that I wear in this model and use a belt (I am normally firmly in the M category).
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
vfr4 wrote:
Great, if you could also do me a measure of the waist please? I fluctuate between M and L in most makes...

@vfr4 With the pants lay flat on the ground, the waist measures 45cm from left to right.

The pants have 4 pockets - two front side, one right thigh and one right back pocket. Used my Demon knee pads and see pictures to see how much of a "bulge" there might be. It's snug with them in but not full or anything.

With knee pad in right front pocket (other knee pad to illustrate size)

With both knee pads in back pocket.

With one in thigh pocket.

So quite easy to have both of them in your back pocket, or if you're using on the front, you could have both in one of the side pockets, but probably better if you put one in one pocket, and one in another.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy