Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine ski trip 1st of March ,one space has become available.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone we have 1 space become available in a 25 person chalet we have fully booked so we have got a considerable discount and the £100 deposit has already been paid . It’s ski in about 100 yards from chalet pleney chalet is fully catered . Hot tub . Sauna etc . It’s a mixed group of male .female from beginners threw to advanced everyone easygoing , if anyone would like any more info could they PM me.

Thanks Mark
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mark car, what sort of age range are the guests and what age decade do most guests fall into (30s, 40s, etc)?
snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi how you doing , age range is from about 30 to 50 with probably most late 30s , good easygoing group.

Cheers Mark
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi. Could you post some costs, plus any flight and transfer details? Cheers
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah sure there is still £573 to pay on chalet if the pound rises will be cheaper by the time we need to pay , if you look up woodland chalets the accommodation is called chalet pleney and if u check it would be £1,100 to book a place normally when u view it u will know why, my flight cost £50 return Glasgow to Geneva but a few other folk are flying from different parts of the UK ,we have a private transfer booked and that’s £50 return also ,anything else give us a shout.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Will pm you. Thanks.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Mark - been looking for a big chalet in Morzine ourselves (previous chalet got split) for 2021 .. having to split across chalets this year

Could you share the name please or website?

P
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Mark. Do you still have any spaces available. Many thanks
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Mark car, Hi Mark, is the place for 1 person still available for the 1st March?

Cheers.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi there yeah still have a place at the moment.

Cheers Mark
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi everyone just an update to say definitely have 2 spaces up for grabs , if you want more details of the chalet and the group let me know and will send them threw.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi. Have you any places still available?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm interested, if still available, please send me details of the chalet & if there's any lift shares/transfer shares available.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi folks spaces are gone but will contact folk interested if any become available.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy