Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE: Dragon X2 Spherical goggles with up to 4 Lumalens lenses (Brand new in box)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm selling brand new in box, Dragon X2 goggles "Ink" style.

Frame/strap looks like this:

Lenses available:

Green Ion
Purple Ion
Blue Ion
Amber Ion

Mixture of low/mid/high light characteristics to the lenses.

These lenses have an amazing lens changing system, extremely quick to change them on the mountain, and they are second only to the magnetic changeover system from Anon (which is almost £100 more expensive)

Comes with the Dragon hard case, soft carry bag etc.

You can choose to buy the goggles with the standard two lenses (of which one lens must be Amber as that's the very low light lens that came with it), or you can choose to buy with 3 or all 4 lenses depending on what you want. They're all slightly different.

I paid £185 for the goggles and two lenses. I've never used them and would be happy to take the same price (or VERY near) for this. Additional lenses will be additional price, and we can discuss how much depending on what/how many you may want?

Many thanks Smile
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy