Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PDS lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can I start and end a PDS list pass at lunchtime?
I will be skiing from Wednesday lunchtime until Sunday lunchtime ie 3 full and two half days.
My lift pass options currently are:
A five day pass with a 15% discount at €196
Or a four day pass bought anytime at €200 but this would rely on the fourth day being split
Does anyone know if this is how the passes work or do I need to get the five day this weekend (before the Discount runs out )
Tia
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you actually considering spending MORE money on something that is LESS reliable?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't think you could do that. There are probably cheaper passes for Sat/Sunday as well but you may just be easier getting the 5 day discounted one
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@hillyhilly, Walk-up prices here http://www.portesdusoleil.com/fileadmin/user_upload/INDIVIDUELS_2019-2020.pdf

A 5 day at €196 is cheaper than:

3 Day €155 + (2 x 5 hours @ 51 ea) = €275 or 4 + 5hr = €251

i.e. no, you can't start and end at lunchtime.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Might save a bit with a local 5hr pass either end and a 3 day PDS in the middle.

Edit but 5 day with discount still cheaper
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sounds like the 5 day discounted pass is the least amount of hassle.

If you're really keen to save money, Thursday (and Tuesday) PdS day passes are discounted by 30%. Add in weekend discounts and hourly passes and it might save a few euros.

Which resort are you staying in specifically? You could save money by getting a local area pass for some of the days.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DJL, I think I had done that arithmetic already... Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

You could save money

But against the cost of a ski holiday either meaningless or the resistance of a bottle of wine.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy