Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites December 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am on early season trip to San Cassiano (Alta Badia, on Sella Ronda circuit) fly Bristol - Innsbruck. Catered chalet, ski in & out. VERY cheap as we going 8 December. Ski & boot hire in chalet. Cost ex flights is around £750 and flights are dirt cheap - price INCLUDES Superski Dolmiti pass. Great early season trip to get your ski legs up and running, with unbeatable snowmaking throughout circuit to ensure cover. Three of us going so far, 1 male 2 female.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi. Sorry to be nosy but is this with Dolomite Sun Ltd to Albergo Frohsinn? If so are they providing the transfer from Innsbruck? The website says transfers from VCE are included but being able to use Innsbruck might offer a wider choice of flights. I look at this one and the sister hotel in Tignes each december for an early trip
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, you got the right place. VCE flights to fit in with transfers meant easyjet out and ryanair back. We didnt fancy that, plus innsbruck 15 quid cheaper. We'll do own transfer or car hire if numbers suit, (which means we can also do midweek trip to Cortina).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok 4 of us signed up - me & 3 females, Need at least one other male to share with me!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Since when have ryanair fly to inns from bristol?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They don't, to my knowledge. That's why we're not using them.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Here's a San Cassiano tip: the Hotel Rosa Alpina has the famous 3 Michelin star restaurant, but less known is the fact that they have a "family" restaurant as well....same kitchen, so of course it was excellent and much more down to earth. Its in "town", the little car-free zone just past the little grocery store you'll be visiting as well.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thansk Scooter! Will check it out on chalet staff night off.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@denizente, unless you have been told differently I don't think there is a staff night off during the December deal period. Its only when they revert to the usual Sun-Sun holiday periods of main season. People are arriving on different nights for 3/4/7 night breaks so it would be no help if there was a night off on their arrival night (where else would they go so late?). Likewise the next night if you were only there for three nights. I know it mentions the day off in the blurb but I think that's a copy and paste issue. I asked the question earlier this year and it was Jude that told me it operates differently during December, so may be worth a check, unless you want to eat out at some point anyway.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Not bothered really - I just want to ski! Main thing is that I don't have to cook it myself as that usually ends badly....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy