Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden après ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a bar in Solden where I can book a table for 14 people for around 5pm in January? I am hosting m birthday lunch at IceQ but of course will need to be down the mountain around 5 and are likely to want to continue the good times! We are in our 40's so don't want to get down with the kids but are still capable of dancing on tables. Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @Ginnia, snowHead

The main aprez/dancing/party place at the bottom of the slopes is Bar Philip: it's loud and busy but I suspect it's not the kind of place you can book a table.
We always stopped at a bar just above it "Skirestaurant Bergzauber" (I don't have a magic memory - I found it on Google Earth)
We liked it because, it was still lively just not so 'mental'. Staff were very friendly.
Again, I'm not 100% sure you could book a table - it's one of those things: this will be the time of day when they need to make much of their income so want to be full. Holding a table for a group at that time might not seem sensible. OTOH, you can always enquire - perhaps offer to pay the first 100€ of drinks in advance? Worth a try.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@admin, I've never been to the resort, but from your description it sounds like you're solden it... Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Alastair Pink,
Ha ha. I thought Saveloy Joy’s thread was about Solden? I couldn’t find it on search.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@sbooker, just for you here you go, enjoy! Laughing Laughing https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1444029&highlight=soldin#1444029
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Alastair Pink,
Even entertaining the fourth time. Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
https://www.rodelhuette.at/en.html
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
https://www.marcos-treff.at/home/

Danced on tables here with some enthusiastic Dutchies.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy