Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sharing a 10 ticket Euro tunnel deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We'll be using the chunnel at least twice in the ski season maybe 3 times depending on where we go at feb half term also we'll be using in the summer.
is anyone interested in sharing the 10 tickets with me?
Im known to spyderjon(the piste office) if you're concerned about sharing with an unknown.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd have a good look at the dates you intend to travel. The Multi-Tickets come with supplements at all the usual "Peak" season weekends. They may not be as cost effective as you think. Who ever you share your wallet with must also have a tunnel account.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Mother hucker, There are other threads on here about this - people have shared in the past. perhaps do a search and see who was looking
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@panaga52, yes you get a supplement but frequent traveller + supplement is usually much cheaper than a standard return ticket. We've found that even only using 8 out of 10 FT tickets saves money.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mother hucker, Why not split em with @spyderjon - he probably does twice including EOSB?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
I'd have a good look at the dates you intend to travel. The Multi-Tickets come with supplements at all the usual "Peak" season weekends. They may not be as cost effective as you think.
@panaga52, basic cost is £46/crossing. Supplements can be £20 or £30 for peak crossings. I've seen those tickets going for £150+ outside the frequent traveller scheme.
IME it's usually worthwhile even if U use only half the tickets. Being able to add another party to your account makes it all the more so.
Quote:
Who ever you share your wallet with must also have a tunnel account.
Actually that's incorrect.
The person needs to be registered to your account with their own credit/debit card so they can ID themselves at the port.
Officially they need to be added at the time you open the account although I know 'someone' who phoned up after the fact and told customer services they'd messed up and needed to add a person, and they couldn't have been more helpful.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
btw I have been sharing an account with someone I found on this thread: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3170476&highlight=frequent#3170476
It's the first time I've successfully used up all the tickets in 12 months so it feels like a win! Cool

Actually, it probably makes sense to continue this conversation on there as there's some useful advice: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3170476&highlight=frequent#3170476
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy