Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine Evening Meals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked for a week in Flaine 25th Jan. What is an OK place to eat on the first evening? I eat most things but our daughter is a bit fussy, basic pasta dishes are her thing. We have been caught out several times with the first night full restaurants scenario and I don't want to cook after the drive.
An added question is there any covered parking locally or just the open ones on the edge of town.

How can I be so excited so early?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stop at the big Carrefour in Cluses it has a self service restaurant.
https://www.crescendo-restauration.fr/restaurant-cluses-42.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brasserie Les Cimes is great for pizza and pasta - at the ‘bottom’ of Flaine.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Agreed Brasserie Les Cimes for simple pasta but also a good menu if you want something different
Service is excellent & quick - Christophe runs it well - plus they're great with kids
But it gets very busy so suggest you book by email cimesflaine@free.fr or phone +33 4 50 90 89 64
Only covered parking is beneath the apartments and residences - rest is open air - locatiosn at https://formulaire.flaine.com/medias/documents/documentation/documentation-PKINGGB-UK.pdf
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you checked out the meal delivery companies in Flaine? I can't recommend any in Flaine but in our area of the Grand Massif there are several companies that will deliver to your apartment and I'm sure that there will be businesses covering Flaine.

For instance, there was a catering company featured on a recent edition of the Ski Podcast (episode 36 or 37???) that claimed to have a very easy and efficient ordering & delivery process.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rachelharrisonsmith wrote:
Have you checked out the meal delivery companies in Flaine? I can't recommend any in Flaine but in our area of the Grand Massif there are several companies that will deliver to your apartment and I'm sure that there will be businesses covering Flaine.

For instance, there was a catering company featured on a recent edition of the Ski Podcast (episode 36 or 37???) that claimed to have a very easy and efficient ordering & delivery process.

That's a fab idea, thanks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haven't been for a few years but there used to be a nice pizza place on the upper level of the forum, not as busy as the ones on the ground floor level, the Flaine website will have its details if it's still there.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pizzeria Chez Peirrot - still there
Not heard about any meal delivery companies in Flaine but the butchers & charcuterie next door in the Foret shopping area have a limited range of own cooked meals to take away & heat up
Can also vouch for the lasagnes at Carrefour in Cluses or Sallanches - always add a couple to the trolley for the weekly shop
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy