Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Cloud Cocktail"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been enjoying Chamonix Meteo's development of interesting phraseology of late, this is a bit of a corker,

"Alpine Range and Central Europe lie on a bridge between two high pressure areas, over Azores on one hand, over Russia on the other. Altitude cold cut‑off is still whirling over the Balearic Islands this Wednesday morning, while moving away southwest. • Altitude stream is dithering this morning, then will set between north and northwest, barely moderate. It will drive cloud cocktail linked to the warm front of ex‑hurricane Dorian; the latter front is moving east along northern fringes of our Region. • Junction between both high pressure areas will await until Thursday; actual fair condition will thus set up at first on Thursday, recalling warmth each afternoon; it will last until the end of the week at least."
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In the middle of winter, when my workshop is barely above zero, I quite often find myself "recalling warmth each afternoon"
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy