Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Lange RS70 SC junior race ski boots, size 23.5

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Lange RS70 SC ("short cuff") junior ski boots, size 23.5. These are the 2018-2019 season model, and have only been used for a few weeks in total. They are great for young racers but also good for advancing recreational skiers (my son isn't a racer, but he absolutely loved these boots while they fit).

These are very high-quality boots, with a retail price around £230. I'd like to get £75 for them, which I think is warranted for these particular boots. They're in excellent condition with just a few small scuffs.

Here's a description from Lange's website:

The Lange RS 70 SC race ski boots are the perfect ski racing boot for U14’s and younger. The Lange Team series boots are the strongest junior offering on the market. They are designed around the same award-winning technology as the adult versions with enhanced junior fit features.

Lange’s RS 70 SC is the result of the brands deep understanding of foot mechanics, fit, and ski boot behavior. Lange’s race-developed Dual Core technology supplies incredible rebound and flex control for total power through the turn. The anatomic shell design perfectly integrates with Lange’s new thermo-formable Dual 3D liner to deliver unparalleled comfort, precision, and power transmission.

The Lange RS 70 SC features a mono-injection shell that provides consistent flex in varying temperatures and allows easy customization for more precise comfort and fit. Lange’s neutral, upright stance delivers more efficient power transfer on modern skis for better, longer ski days. Short cuff models are 15mm shorter in the back and 20mm shorter in the front than regular models. Providing females and skiers with shorter shaft lengths a more natural stance for increased performance and comfort. Control Fit liners address the traditional hard-to-fit issues, alleviating common pressure points and increasing circulation for incredible comfort and warmth.

The Lange RS 70 SC is one of the most popular junior ski boots on the market. It is used by racers and non-racers alike. It’s an all-around good junior ski boot to give your young skier a solid platform on which to learn.

FEATURES
Junior Race Ski Boot
70 Flex Index
97mm Last
Performance Race Fit Liner Dual Core Shell
Ergonomic Buckles 30mm Power Strap Short Cuff Adjustable canting

Mondo size 23-23.5 (my son wore them when he was wearing UK school shoe sizes 5-5.5).
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blimey someone really should buy these ... when the ValaisGrom had a pair of these he made huge progress ... 75gbp? The same as hire. If my groms still had feet this size, I would buy them like a shot ....
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the bump, @valais2! My little guy has moved from these up into the ones that we bought from you (Lange RX70's in 24.5)- I may be looking for the next size up pretty soon, I think he's just had a growth spurt.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PM sent
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sold to @lpsmc1, thanks!
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy