Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lesson advice in Vallandy this Christmas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I was planning to book myself and my son onto 5 day group lessons with New Generation during Christmas week (level 3) but they are not running a group that week, only private lessons, which are going to be a lot more expensive even if we only do, say, 3 X 2 hour lessons.

The alternative is ESF - whose group lessons are cheaper than New Generation anyway - and have the benefit that my son will be in a teenage group and I will be in an adult group (meaning that we get to spend a couple of hours each day away from each other and I think he will do better without me around to nag him).

What would you do - fewer private lessons with New Gen or a 5 day group session with ESF?

Thanks in advance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Private, unless you need / want the company in a group and the resort tour.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Franksmum2004, group lessons
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lessons in a teenage group would be a lot more fun for your son - when one of my family did that they had all sorts of fun, playing round off piste, skiing backwards, etc etc.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Franksmum2004, how good a skier are you?

As @pam w I can imagine an instructor with a teenage group having a lot of fun. If you can't match that then....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy