Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any transfer companies offering rear facing toddler seats?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As title really. To Les Gets. I've started searching different companies and thought I would ask in case someone has already found anything.

Previous years we have taken our own seat, last season we couldn't take it (and we can't again this time) and had to use the seat supplied by the company, which was forward facing (that he is really too small for) and the fit of the seat in the mini bus was questionable.

I don't want to start a forward/rear facing seat debate, I just want to know if there are any options. I find transfers the most stressful part of the holiday, driving isn't an option and car hire was very expensive when I checked last year.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alp Nav are a decent firm.
Im sure if you requested in advance they would have it sorted.

https://www.alpnavtransfers.com/faqs.php#6

Getaway Vans & Action transfers are other options
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, I've sent Alp Nav a message. Getaway vans only have forward facing, not tried Action, will give them a message if no joy with Alp Nav.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No one has them. What is the issue with using one of theirs properly sized and fitted?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

For anyone else searching for rear facing seats for toddlers on transfers I can confirm that Alp Nav do offer this and we have now booked with them. They have been very helpful and so thank you very much for the recommendation @247snowman.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mah, brilliant
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy