Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

50 - 70% sale on Sportpursuit

Poster: A snowHead
@sheffskibod, https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/1212435?click=eyJxdWVyeSI6MzQ1MiwicGFnZSI6MiwicGFnZVNpemUiOjQyLCJwb3MiOjM2fQ==

I'm not planning on becoming your personal shopper!! Its a medium Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
red wrote:
snowglider wrote:
@red, Sorry for the late reply, I've not received it yet. I'll let you know when I have, I'm keen to find out myself. Hopefully it'll fit, the stuff is quality and the price is great.

No worries mate. I did all the measurements. Fingers crossed they fit

Just received an update on my order. They have had to refund me. Item not Instock. Took like 3 weeks to confirm. Which is a shame
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have had 3 refunds over the last couple of years due to stock.
the indicator seems to be a delivery date 6 weeks in the future that arrives, no notification of dispatch and then that triggers a refund
Most issues seem to be with with Arcteryx items, maybe they get promised ahead of time by wherever the shop is in the world and then sold out?

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 25-09-19 6:49; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@SBP, I had issues with skins compression leggings not turning. In that case I was offered either refund or a different colour which I was more than happy with (the other colour) so took that.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@red, that is a shame indeed!

Well, I came very close to canceling my order (placed it on the 19.08, I believe). The estimated delivery date has been pushed back constantly since, but yesterday I got confirmation that it's finally been dispatched and today is out for delivery.
After waiting this long, I do hope the items fit!

Actually, I didn't so much mind the wait - I won't be needing the items for some time yet. Rather, it was the suspense that has started to get to me.

Addendum: just as I wrote out the concluding words, I've received a text letting me know the parcel has been delivered and is ready for collection.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My jacket and salomon snow boots both got cancelled...grr

Jacket was just nice, but snow boots needed, as the sole of one of my old ones just peeled off while walking through the village last season, much to daughters amusement!...snow is cold in just socks.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Zorrac, they have Sorel boots
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've been tasked with finding a women's ski jacket with a furry hood and on SportPursuit the Eider The Rocks 2.0 caught my eye. But on reading the full description, I was a bit surprised where they expect the ski pass to be kept,

Quote:
Adjustable and removable hood by "Plug In System", one adjustment at back
Large faux fur, removable by snaps
Front opening with vislon zip under pipings
Ski pass pocket at front bottom
Snow gaiter with nonslip band
Adjustable cuffs and hem of garment
Feminine and straight cut
Adjustable & removable hood with Plug in System and removable faux fur trim...

That doesn't sound very convenient. Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Riccardo, would agree, seems strange

latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sounds perfect to me. I've got a Volcom jacket, so no pocket on the left sleeve. I spent a week with my pass in my front left pants pocket and it worked perfectly in the 3 Valleys this last season. Front bottom pocket as in the picture above is directly above the pants pocket and so would work every time without issue. And no need to stretch your arm out to the sensor, just walk past, they had a range of about a foot.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Does anybody know if there is any way to phone up and speak to somebody at Sport Pursuit? I can’t find a phone number on their site
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
https://www.sportpursuit.com/help/

At the bottom of the page you can raise a ticket or it looks like you can message someone direct. They were pretty helpful when I messaged them. But no phone no.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Riccardo, Toofy Grin Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Riccardo wrote:
https://www.sportpursuit.com/help/

At the bottom of the page you can raise a ticket or it looks like you can message someone direct. They were pretty helpful when I messaged them. But no phone no.

Yes I have done that, had a response which was useless. Tried to respond (by reply but not sure if that has got through) also tried to raise another with my response, but then got “unexpected error”.

Have also raised a web support request about the unexpected error.

Hence trying to get a phone number to speak to a person directly (which I did try first but as I failed to find it had tor resort to the first message)
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@NickyJ, See https://www.sportpursuit.com/imprint seems to be +44 (0) 20 8772 3128
latest report
A few days ago the SCGB held their annual ski industry awards.
Best Retailer:
Winner - SportPursuit
Highly Commended - Ski Bartlett
Commended - Lockwoods Ski & Outdoor

Madeye-Smiley

Just to add I've never used them, I prefer to go to a real physical shop where I can see the clothes and try them on for fit and appearance, just saying.
ski holidays
Worth all the trouble in your case, @Alastair Pink
ski holidays
@Riccardo, what, so SportPursuit don't stock tweed? Shocked Toofy Grin
snow report
had some good experiences of them, but my first one wasn't so good. I ordered a pair of 'green' wellies due to the bargain price, they arrived promptly but were two sizes too small - mislabelled by the manufacturer - so having had an assurance from them that it was a genuine product, i returned for an exchange. Replacement came almost by return .. except it was the same pair (i know because i put a note in one boot)... warehouse must have ignored the 'faulty' return and returned them to stock, then picked them again for me rolling eyes . Their CS were apologetic and promptly refunded inc postage.
This did put me off, until i couldn't resist their prices anymore ....
ski holidays
@Alastair Pink, Funnily enough it turns out that they do stock a single item of tweed clothing, https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/1796560?click=eyJxdWVyeSI6InR3ZWVkIiwicGFnZSI6MSwicGFnZVNpemUiOjMsInBvcyI6Mn0=

For those not registered, that's a MUSTO Mens Brampton BR2 Tweed Jacket (Woodland Check)

Surely it's only a matter of time before they start stocking tweed plus fours too. Very Happy
snow report
tarrantd wrote:
@NickyJ, See https://www.sportpursuit.com/imprint seems to be +44 (0) 20 8772 3128

Thanks they finally came back just before lunch having read my reply - so not impressed that it took more than 24hrs (30 to be exact) from raising it to getting it sorted but it is now successfully sorted.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy