Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Scarpa Maestrale RS (29)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m selling a pair of Scarpa Maestrale RS boots in size 29.0 Mondo (UK c9.5-10, or EU c44-44.5). These were new in 2016 and have had reasonable use since; they’re in excellent condition with loads of life left. They come with the original Intuition thermo-moldable inner, which has only been heated once and thus can be heated again for a new owner.

The Maestrale RS is one of the most popular/ successful ski touring boots ever made; its got plenty support for resort skiing but is also exceptionally comfortable for long skins, with a really good range of movement in skin mode. They’re compatible with frame- and Dynafit-/tech- style alpine touring bindings, and also with MNC-rated alpine downhill bindings.

£150.

Photos available on request - and if you wish, we can arrange to meet in central Edinburgh or Manchester so you can see/ try them on.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy