Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Skis & touring kit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Selection of ex-rental piste and all-mountain skis. Base and edge condition is excellent with plenty of life left in them. Top sheets have some cosmetic marking and signs of use but nothing to worry about. All skis supplied fully serviced and with adjustable bindings. Boot-binding setup help is available if required. Great opportunity to buy yourself your own skis at a bargain price.

Scott Mission: 126-86-113, 13.2, 168cm, £75
Head Integrale era3: 177cm; 128-76-112, r14.3m, £45
Rossignol Pursuit 16: 177cm; 124-74-104, r17m, £45
K2 Commanche: 167cm; 119-72-103, r14.0m, £35
Head XRC: 170cm; 118-68-107, r14.3m, £35

I also have the following ski-touring kit - contact me for details if interested
2 pairs of Fritchi bindings (S/M, M/L), £50/pair
Naxo NX20 freeride/touring bindings £35
Scarpa Vector boots mondo-point size 25.0 (equates to EU 39/40, UK 5.5/6), BSL=290 mm, £45.
Movement Jackal skis 170cm 136/105/124mm r21m. Dynafit bindings
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,
Looking for a touring binding for my son. Skis are 95mm waist with 296mm sole length boot. Which of your Fritchi bindings would suit? (assuming they're still available) Could you please ping a photo of the binding too. Many thanks. Alan
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy