Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl 2019/2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
peanuthead wrote:
Was stanton put down crevasse for reporting on this and CV in St Anton??

Some admins & others in here just do not want to hear the plain truth when I tried to
warn two weeks prior to the early signs in Ischgl & St Anton but also my comments about what was happening in Italy
would be Italy 2 in the UK because of the procrastination of the British Government...

It is VERY likely that thousands of UK Tourists bought the virus (Stealth Carriers) back from Italy just like Dutch & German,etc Tourists also did but the connection was made until very late ...

The big difference is that the UK waited 2-4 weeks to implement a lockdown...a long way behind other European Nations

If I say what will likely happen next I will probably be banned ...

Meanwhile @Whitegold, @Gerry, can write their garbage..

Mr Farage is vey Quiet ????

Bleiben Sie sicher und gesundheit für alle (Stay safe and Healthy everyone)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0425/1134812-austria-coronavirus-court-case/

I think there is case here. Iceland Health authorities did notify Austria about covid transmission that was dismissed without proper investigation. I think who went to Ischgl and caught covid after this warning has case
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has a case for what? That they caught the bug a couple of weeks earlier than they might have done? If you hadn't noticed, it is now *everywhere*.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@James the Last, not everywhere has been as badly affected as London fortunately
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@stanton,
Quote:
Bleiben Sie sicher und gesundheit für alle (Stay safe and Healthy everyone)
? "Stay safe and health for everyone" is what you actually said. I think you may have meant "Bleiben sie sicher und gesund", or possibly "Bleiben sie alle sicher und gesund".
Just a little bit of pedantry...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nothing wrong with a bit of grammatical pedantry. Indeed, it should be encouraged.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
peanuthead wrote:
@James the Last, not everywhere has been as badly affected as London fortunately

*unfortunately*

If you're under 65, then the choice is between a guaranteed reduction in your future standard of living, and a worst-case scenario 1/1000 or less chance of death. If you're at the top end of that age scale you have a 1-in-55 chance of being diagnosed with CANCER over the next 12 months. Let alone anything else you might get.

If you're over 70, then stay home. And if the under-65s aren't out working, then your future standard of living is going to be reduced too.

Interestingly, peanuthead, you reported back on your first off-piste week and said you had estimated your chance of dying off piste skiing as between 1 and 5 in 1000 off-piste weeks but were happy with this level of risk. So you were prepared to run a level of risk five times higher than the worst-case odds on Covid, a risk you were prepared to take for a bit of fun. What sort of a risk are you prepared to take for the chance to be able to leave the house ever again, let alone afford to go skiing ever again, eat, go on holiday, own a car? https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=87323 (Second result on Google for a search for 'risk of dying off piste skiing'!)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@peanuthead, like Austria which had only 37 new cases reported this morning of which 4 were in the Tirol. Austria has had a good deal lower number of cases / population unit and less deaths than Ireland!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@munich_irish, I agree since middle March Austria has been a model of how to deal with the pandemic
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy