Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dps lotus 124 or Bent Chetler 120 or something else?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear all,

I've just moved to interior BC and am stoked! Got some 100 Nordica Enforcers, but want some Fat skis. There will be lots of trees and uphill slack country. For inbounds and some touring on good snow days only. I'm not a massic cliff hucker or speed freak. Turning and speed control are priorities for the trees. I'm level 7/8 according to the local school, 82kg and 6ft.

Was going to get bent chetler 120 184, but the top sheet makes my eyes bleed. Dps 124 lotus tour on sale locally. I'm torn. Any advice or suggestions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@motdoc, I’m a big DPS fan, and if you were considering the regular Lotus 124 rather than the Tour, I would highly recommend them as they are great for a wide range of conditions and excellent in the trees due to the forward mount position. The Tour variant really is a powder touring ski, compared to the powder biased all mountain abilities of the Lotus. The Tour is obviously great going up, but it loses what it gains going up when you head downhill. It’s great in powder, but not in variable snow.

I’ve had the Lotus 124 since they were introduced as the Powderworks version, and have toured and skied multiple weeks on them.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We've got one pair of Whitedot Redeemer CarbonLite's left from last season at the right price. Would be perfect for you but if you're already in BC the shipping cost/import tax would kill the deal unless you have someone visiting from the UK who could bring them out?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy