Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski-in/out accommodation in Val d'Isere — Recommendations?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Across the road from Toviere in 2005. Ski in ski out, right at the bottem of OK run. Right next to the bus turn point. Unbeatable! (not available now)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've stayed in an apartment block near the Avancher for years and eaten there often. It is well run and the restaurant is good. The bus service is frequent at skiing times and rarely overcrowded. It can be a longer wait later in the evening but it is an acceptable walk back from Centre Ville if you aren't carrying skis. You can just about ski back to the area but I've rarely considered it worthwhile, it is easier to take the bus from the main descent points. As far as recommendations to stay in La Daille go, it is closer to the skiing but is also the aesthetically challenged end of the town.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy