Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Portes du Soleil - Avoriaz/Morzine/Les Gets/Chatel etc - 19/20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not the Not the Weather thread as we all know it always rains in the PDS NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
WooHoo, see you all over at the new place, can't say I'll miss the 19/20 season on the whole Confused .

I guess it's not possible to avoid taking the C word with us, and even the B word unfortunately spoo . Let's hope it can be a rule for the 21/22 thread snowHead .
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fellow Snowheads. \

I am travelling to Les Gets from 5th to 21st Feb to mind 4 teenagers who are on half term from a local boarding school and it is not practical for them to return to Irl. Looking for some advice. Is is possible to do day trips to ski in Morgins or is this a no-no at present. The teenagers are saying they take a bus and can do some local runs as a result.Is this correct. Any other advice would be appreciated. I had thought of booking an place in Morgins but realised there is presently a 10 day mandatory quarantine in Switzerland which would have been tricky.

I am also looking for a three bed in Les Gets and have 3,500 as a budget for the time there if anyone has any proposals. There seems to be a lot of accommodation still available. Are the French travelling for half term?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@GarryC
Just wondering if you made it to Les Gets and how things are looking at the moment - is there anything open?
I'm down in France and considered bring my sons across for a few days.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am afraid I didn't make it. The threat of a further lockdown with permission to go out for only one hour a day was too much of a risk to take. Best of luck if you make it there.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah thats a shame. Did you hear any more if the teenagers have been crossing the border or is this still a big no no?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
it seems that the Gendarmes are on the border making it awkward. The best they can do is take the bus in Les Gets to a higher part of the village and ski down.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy