Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belle plagne constellation apts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone found floor plans of apartments in Belle Plagne. Previously stayed at Licorne Apts and this season trying Constellation Apts
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Think that's where I stayed on my first ski holiday many years ago. We had a group of 5 squeezed into 2 neighbouring shoebox sized appartments. There were bunk beds by the front door, then bathroom and tiny kitchen off the narrow corridor leading down through the appartment. Finally a small dining table and sofas which folded out into beds, before the balcony. Whole thing was open plan, so not much division between areas, perhaps a curtain or flimsy door between bunks and the rest.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@GrumpyM, I haven't stayed in the constellation apts but we're staying in Licorne apts for our first trip to Belle Plagne next year so any tips would be gratefully received, especially ski-in ski out and getting to the ski school.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
GrumpyM, have you tried asking Crystal? Or Pierre & Vacances? Or Chalet on Line? or whoever you intend to book with?
My review of the various pictures suggest this is a typical French apartment: OK for 2, hell if fully occupied.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My advice is to try and get the m² figure if you can - it's usually a good indicator of density. For example, our 68 m² Swiss apartment is 2 Bedrooms, sleeping 4 comfortably. But it's rated 4-6 because there's a sofa-bed in the lounge and you can put a children's mattress on the floor of the bunk bed room (in France, they'd have cut down on the living area and put a 3rd., miniscule bunk bedroom in). You may find that other apartments in the same block are rented through an agency, and they may quote the m² figure, if you can find the right website. Start to get suspicious if its, like, 45m² and accommodates 6-8 ...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks guys, basically expecting bunk beds and sofa beds. The constellation booking gives no notice of the apartment you will be staying in and I know there are a few in Belle Plagne. I think they are all ski in/out and Belle Plagne is not a big place. Cheers!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@GrumpyM, if you intend to fully occupy the place, it will be very cramped. We stayed on one years ago with our kids, but if we'd had three beds occupied in the lounge area, there would have been no room for anyone to get out of bed. I think we stayed in Cassiopi, and had a one bedroom apartment. Studios had bunks in corridor opposite bathroom and two sofabeds and pull out in the lounge. The one bedroom ones seems to be 27m2 which would seem about right.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy