Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

on the piste ?

Poster: A snowHead
skiday, Yoda's posted some vids of Muriel in the snowmediazone. You might need to sign up to it to see them though.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fenland Skier
Thanks for that, I didn't know about this area.
Have registered, but how do I find theMuriel vids? and where is the upload button for my pics, I just can't see it Puzzled
Cheers
Skiday
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skiday, on the snowmediazone, top right below the logo, does it say "Home · Search · Register · Login "? If so you need to log in. Once logged in there is an upload button and from the main page a section titled Videos, or click on the link above again.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Super Eagle, cheers m8 got mine today snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyone still interested in a copy Just PM me.

I have been busy over the last couple of days so I had not seen all the recent posts.

Everyone should have received their copies by now.

Thanks for being patient.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
BernardC, Yes they should all have received their discs by now.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Super Eagle

Did you get my message? Many thanks.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
aitchdee, Yes and your disc should will be posted today.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Super Eagle,

Hi, I know you are probably fed up with people asking for a copy of "On the Piste" but I am going to ask anyway!! Can I please have a copy I have been looking for one for a couple of Years as a present for my mother in law. I would be soooo grateful. will of course provide suitable renumeration!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is any of the PSBers (or other *SBers for that matter) with a copy of this who could bring it along to augment the evening drinking ?
Ive never seen the programme in question so it it suitable ?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Good thinking lampbus, I was going to chuck a pack of playing cards in
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
FenlandSkier, and for the last day, you dont have to ware school uniform and bring in a QUIET game !
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very Happy it'll be last day at school all over again, lot's of crying and "I'll miss you mate" going on.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
mikeyfish, ksmeakin, PM me your details and Ill post you a copy.

Sorry I had not had any email alerts to this site recently so I had missed your posts.

Ill also PM you later.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
aitchdee, Yes I did. Thankyou very much for the DVD I found it very interesting.

Sorry for the delay in replying Im running a little late in my responses
ski holidays
Alastair Pink wrote:
the_admeister, I will send you a PM.
please can you send me a copy of the hilarious 'on the piste' i will be eternally greatful Razz
many thanks
vixen
snow report
thankyou Laughing
snow report
vixen, If you send me a PM with your address I can send you a copy.
Regards
Alastair
ski holidays
Thanx Alastair, i have sent the relevent information.
snow conditions
I was speaking to an English ski instructor in Obertauern many years ago, and he said that a few of them knew the 'Kevin' character, and that he was an instructor himself. The guy also said that you had to be a REALLY good skier to ski anything like as badly as Kevin. Rather like Les Dawson's famous piano playing!
snow conditions
Hi, I'm new here, like many of you I would like to find a DVD of 'on the piste'. I have giggled my way through many a tale of Kevin trying to master the lifts and the snow plough, and would love to see the whole thing again. Please can anyone help, I have tried the BBC Archives online but even no luck there. Please PM me for address if you can help, I am willing to pay the costs thanks.
ski holidays
looloo48,

Just PM Me with your address details and i'll post you a copy
snow report
Super Eagle,

Hi Super Eagle

I know this is an old thread but I've been looking for 'On the Piste' for years. I 'learned' to ski in Soll in 1973 on 'Kevin's tow' and Kevin looked like an expert in comparison! Nevertheless I did get better and still love skiing. Please, please can I have a copy of the DVD? I will of course reimburse any costs. I'll PM you.
ski holidays
Alastair Pink, hi

I am looking for a copy of on the piste for my friend for christmas. she keeps going on about it and as she has been through so much in the past few years, i thought this would put a smile back on her face as i remember.

Hope you haven't had enough of these requests

Delyth
snow conditions
Or anyone that can help?

Dont know how to pm. any ideas?

Delyth
ski holidays
Anyone waiting for a copy of On The Piste please bear with me.

My work load as been very big over the last few weeks and I need to clear my desk ready for my up and coming ski trip.
snow report
delythwr, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

To send a PM you need to click on the link that says "send/read messages". This can be found just below the snowHeads logo at the top right hand side of the page. (You may have to look under Santa's beard Very Happy )
snow conditions
Just to let everyone know I am now back upto date with the copying and I have also made up a few more so apart from the time that I am off skiing in France at Christmas I should be able to respond much faster.

Thankyou all for your patience.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Super Eagle,

Greetings, Super Eagle, I've come to this rather late in the day. I'd be enormously grateful if you could very kindly send me a DVD of "On the Piste" if it's still available - will, of course, immediately reimburse all costs. Very many thanks,
snow report
Super Eagle, OMG at long last it seems that my search is coming close to paying off. To be totally honest, if you can send me a copy of this documentary, I will pay you whatever you wish including a pound of flesh. I don't think I have ever seen my aged mum laugh as much in her entire life, and as I type this, I am getting goose bumps at the thought of this footage being in the hands of someone, and within a short time, I could perhaps have a copy. I would be on my knees in front of you, if I was there, pleading for a copy....I thought this was lost forever....it has been YEARS of periodic searching. I am 37 years of age, so you have no idea how embarrassed I am typing this, but truly I would be eternally grateful to you if you could get in touch with me and arrange to send me a precious disk.
with fingers crossed

David
ski holidays
[quote="guy13"][b]
Greetings, Super Eagle, I've come to this rather late in the day. I'd be enormously grateful if you could very kindly send me a DVD of "On the Piste" if it's still available - will, of course, immediately reimburse all costs. Very many thanks,[/quote]

Hey guy13 just wondering if you have heard anything from Super Eagle about the 'on the piste' show. I have been searching for AGES for a sopy. Any info would be very helpful please m8

Cheers
latest report
sootysoupy wrote:
guy13 wrote:
[b]
Greetings, Super Eagle, I've come to this rather late in the day. I'd be enormously grateful if you could very kindly send me a DVD of "On the Piste" if it's still available - will, of course, immediately reimburse all costs. Very many thanks,

Hey guy13 just wondering if you have heard anything from Super Eagle about the 'on the piste' show. I have been searching for AGES for a sopy. Any info would be very helpful please m8

Cheers

Sadly no. I'll try Alastair Pink, who I think produced the CD/DVD originally
snow conditions
I did get a response from a different forum user, who assured me they would look into getting a family member to make a copy. If I am lucky enough to get a copy, I will get in touch and assure you you will get the copy. cheers

David
latest report
Woaaaa. lots of the word 'COPY'

sorry I should have read that one back before submitting. LOL
snow report
guy13 and sootysoupy If you pm me your names and addresses I'll get a copy sent off to each of you in the next few days. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
I would also be eternally gratfull if I could get hold of a copy of this show.
I watched it over 15 years ago before my very first ski trip, one of the funnyest programmes I think I have seen. I lent my copy to my then teacher who promtly recorded over it with some train programme (aarrgghh).

Again I hope you would be able to arrange for a copy and likewise reimburse any costings. I really did think I would never find anything about the programme.

Many thanks in advance

Gareth.
latest report
gaz145, As I posted above, PM me (Private Message - click on Send/Read Messages at top of this page, then select New Post and enter my name in the username field) your name and address and I'll send you a copy.
snow report
Just a quick post to those who have requested a copy of " On The Piste " from me.

Thankyou for being patient. I have been fortunate to have several of ski trips recently so I have been enjoying the white stuff whilst I can.

However inbetween the trips I have also been hit with this dreaded FLU Bug / Chest Infection that as been going around. Thankfully it as been between trips

For some reason I have had it 4 times since the beginning of November and 3 times since Christmas.

I am just getting over the latest attack. Why it should be picking on me all the time I really don't know.

Anyway I am today feeling the best that I have for the last 8 days so I will be busy catching up on copying you all the discs.

Apologies again for those why have been waiting and I thank you for your patience. I hope you all understand.
latest report
Super Eagle, received my copy.Many thanks.It brought back lots of memories.Pm your address and I shall send you the wonga
Cheers.
Hedley
latest report
Super Eagle wrote:
Anyone still interested in a copy Just PM me.

I have been busy over the last couple of days so I had not seen all the recent posts.

Everyone should have received their copies by now.

Thanks for being patient.

Please please please i hope you still have a copy of "on the piste" i can not believe it has been 20 years since i saw it!!! There is not a week that goes by that me and my father dont mention it in some way or another.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy