Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Large group new years

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Were a group of 13 hoping to go skiing over new years to meribel,
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Were open to other resorts, finding it hard to find one for such a large group

Catered or self catering

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Lancer,

We've still got a chalet available for New Year in Paradiski - click on the link below in my profile.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm looking at Meribel for next year for 10 of us and I'm struggling to find anything suitable and in budget IN Meribel. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Lancer26, Meribel is a truly beautiful resort, both the scenery and the buildings. And the skiing is fantastic. But at that time of year, you are rolling the dice with the chance of snow.

So Val Thorens could be an option — it's in the valley next to Meribel and you can get a ski pass that covers all three valleys. Courchevel is the third one.

I go to VT every year in early Jan, and we have never been without great snow, as VT is the highest ski resort in Europe. And more than once, the skiing in Meribel has been so poor, we have never hopped-over to that valley. VT is not the most beautiful resort, but it's the snow that counts. And it has a vast array of different types of accommodation. It sounds like you could be best in one of the many good apartment hotels, and you could book say 3 apartments that would fit you all.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Lancer26, we could certainly accommodate you in Chamonix but would require use of bunks. Self catering & we know good chefs if required...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if its just ski & you dont care about evenings/night, you could try Orelle & take the lift upto VT
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mr.Egg wrote:
if its just ski & you don't care about evenings/night, you could try Orelle & take the lift upto VT

been there, good only on very tight budget. Skiing is good thought.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy