Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NTN Freeride - Large for sale & spare binding plates..4 days’ use!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Rottefella NTN Freerides bindings in large with only 4 days’ use - due to the location of the skis were never used.

They were the last generation orange bindings that are the same as the current generation except for the colours and I also believe they only fit onto the metal binding plates (which are included and spare plate also available).

All the previous issues of toe pieces breaking and frames cracking had been resolved on this version.

I’ve now got them back and having already got a pair, they are surplus to requirements.

Included:
Bindings
Binding plate (6 hole plate)
Heel risers
110mm brakes
Medium Power tubes
£175

Spare metal NTN binding plate (6 hole plate) + heel riser = £20

Prices don’t include postage. Let me know if you need more details.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy