Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Set Alloy Wheels & Winter Tyres Mazda CX5 Sport 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know its not exactly an ideal time of year to be selling a full set of hardly used alloy wheels and winter tyres but I need the space in my garage and impending car change means I wont be using them again. They have been stored in a heated garage and are good to fit straight to same model car, Mazda CX5 Sport.

I bought a full set of 4no black alloy wheels c/w winter tyres in 2016 and they have only been used for 2 trips to the Alps and back, total mileage approximately 3600 miles and no punctures. Other than a minor bit of tyre wear they are practically like new, very deep tread. The wheels are very striking and tbph better than the alloys that the car was delivered with from the main dealer.

If anyone wants to speak with me about them please PM me, i'm keen to move them on to create some room in my garage if we can agree a price - I'll add tyre model and sizes later this evening but dont know how to post photos on here so best to message me with email address and i'll email you them. They are near Harrogate.....could meet and hand over if not too far away, say up to 75-80 miles.

Thanks - Mark
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This should help identify compatible vehicles, as may different models and manufacturers use different PCD values (basically the bolt pattern).

https://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Mazda/CX-3%20(2015%20-%20).html

https://www.wheelfitment.eu/PCD/5x114.3/67.1.html

Guess I'm a bit of an anorak Smile
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy