Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EPIC's BACK !!! EPIC's BACK !!! EPIC's BACK !!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Er ... sort of. I can't log in, at least with my old user name and PW.

Here is the new URL: http://forums.epicski.com/

BTW, I just got a nice email from DC in which he says:

...I thought I was almost there and was hoping to get the site
running this weekend but ran into another snag. The software vendor is
probably not working over the weekend so I may have to wait until monday to work with them again but I'm working on it as I type this message...

As I suspected, apparently there were other issues (eg, a major data recovery effort was needed, work, travel, etc.) that also slowed things down a bit.

We do owe DC our most sincere gratitude. It sounds like he has been working his butt off behind the scenes to get Epic back on the air.

I also personally want to thank U, admin, and all the other Snowheads for their hospitality during this period. This is a great place, and now I feel like I have two homes on the internet. I suspect most other Epic folks that wandered over here feel the same way. Thanks again!

Tom / PM
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Physicsman, Glad you've enjoyed yourself on this forum. Tell all your Epic friends about us when you get back into your second home.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I reckon both sites may have gained from Epicski's temporary absence. We had Epicski visitors (and a great bunch you are), and many of us will have given Epicski a look and liked what we saw. I'm sure Epicski will find a few more snowHead names visiting over the next few days.

As mentioned in a related post, there is also a similar forum in Australia .
Well, this got me thinking: in Terminator the computers take over when all the nuclear protection sytems link up. Now, what if all the skiing forums linked up?
We are clearly the cream of society, the chosen elite, the movers and shakers, who discuss important subjects and are prepared to take risks.
Skiers unite and take over the world Toofy Grin
(there is even a built in opposition party with The Dark Side.....)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Physicsman, I'm in the process of signing up again! snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Physicsman, meant to add, did it take long to get your authorisation through?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I sent them an email, as I couldn't sign in either.

yeah, it'd be great if the main ski forums in the various countries could sort of link up or join forces or something! I like that idea. Rather than thinking they compete, they could actually be stronger and more patronised if people were able to hop from one to the other quickly.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Someone in Epic has posted a link to our 'Silly Song Titles' thread. With a caveat that it is 'British Humour'. Last time I looked, it had generated precisely no replies.
As someone once said, the USA & UK are 2 nations divided by a common language.

Or discussing the America's Cup Yachting, 'Brittania Rules the Waves and America Waives the Rules' Wink Wink
But as jonpim has said, Epic's temporary glitch has actually widened our horizons. That Ozzie forum is ticking.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kuwait_ian wrote:
Someone in Epic has posted a link to our 'Silly Song Titles' thread. With a caveat that it is 'British Humour'. Last time I looked, it had generated precisely no replies.

Post there, or post here and get witty replies . . .. Hmmmn.

WTFH, it's been 2 hours since I requested authorisation on Epic.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
All thiis epic talk reminds me of a girl out on a date with a new guy, while pinning away for her old boyfriend! Laughing
Seriously, snowheads is a great site, and I intend to be back often!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, My former user name/password work fine....
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lisamer wrote:
All thiis epic talk reminds me of a girl out on a date with a new guy, while pinning away for her old boyfriend! Laughing

Hey, I don't know that that's legal, even in Utah! You, you, biagorist, you.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
comprex wrote:
Lisamer wrote:

Hey, I don't know that that's legal, even in Utah! You, you, biagorist, you.

Sounds like voodoo to me Shocked
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
[qb]America Waives the Rules'[/qb]

They tried that in 83 and we still beat them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy