Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler & Blackcomb 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Currently organising a group ski trip to Whistler & Blackcomb departing Wednesday 4th March 2020. Air Canada flights (free ski / board carriage) Heathrow to Vancouver, transfers and 10 nights room only at the Crystal Lodge (150m from main lifts). £1495 pp & low deposit of £150 to secure a place. If you are interested pm me and I can send you a PDF file invite with full details. ❄️
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is that a good price for booking so far ahead? We booked last week with BA flights from Aberdeen inc ski carriage, transfers and staying in crystal for 14 nights at just under £1500 flying out on the 11th March (this year).

One good tip is have a look at the epic season pass!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I costed the same trip with several tour operators and Inghams were by far the cheapest option. No difference in cost between Air Canada or BA but the Air Canada flight times were more suitable. It is early to book so far ahead but as there is 30+ of us it’s necessary to get the accommodation and with the uncertainty surrounding Brexit and how the £ may fluctuate I thought it prudent to get my reservation/ booking in early. I have looked at the Epic pass and that is definitely an option depending on where my other 2 group ski trips are for 2020 for the same people going on all 3 trips. Hope you enjoy Whistler this year. 36 of us went in 2017 and loved it and the Crystal Lodge is in a perfect location. The Apres is brilliant. Would highly recommend Earls to eat one night. Enjoy!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was sitting in earls 5 weeks ago, getting my moneys worth out of my epic pass!

Crystal is a good balance of location and price, always found booking on there own website was far cheaper than any tour operator.

Because the epic pass has worked so well this year, I was looking at booking cheap flights for next season. KLM/air France was coming in at just under £300 return for a few dates in December, would also need to add a bag on at £80 return. But this would give you a extra stop which may be a deal breaker, doesn't make a difference to us as we will be connecting through a European city flying from Aberdeen.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BigGraffles wrote:
Currently organising a group ski trip to Whistler & Blackcomb departing Wednesday 4th March 2020. Air Canada flights (free ski / board carriage) Heathrow to Vancouver, transfers and 10 nights room only at the Crystal Lodge (150m from main lifts). £1495 pp & low deposit of £150 to secure a place. If you are interested pm me and I can send you a PDF file invite with full details. ❄️

Just started looking into whistler instead of Europe. Interested in the PDF file invite with full details.
If possible thanks.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Apologies for the delay. If you send me a pm with your email address I will forward you the PDF
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Done. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just a quick word of caution - I flew Air Canada to Calgary a couple of years ago and the seating was extremely squashed is economy, which is presumably where the package will put you - may be worth upgrading to economy plus given the length of the flight.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy