Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cody Townsend - exemplary attitude on the mountain - a mentor for Groms

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Fifty is one of the best things on the ‘Tube at the moment.

Cody T is an extraordinary mentor to ValaisGrom2. He seems like a slacker - parkrat hair, relaxed drawl, hoody and rounded shoulders.

He is anything but.

Sharp mind. Absolutely safety conscious. Absorbs lessons and tech info from others like a sponge, but critically. He has become a quintessential Man of the Hill. Completely different to Sean Pettit - see ‘keep your tips up’ avalanche episode where they go out despite all the signs of massive instability and then watch the whole hill go just beneath them - triggered by them - and then stand around shocked saying ‘at least no one was carried away’. Yep, I too really enjoy crossing the road with my eyes closed and ear plugs in.....BAM!!!!!

And Townsend’s FIFTY series is utterly brilliant.....

http://youtube.com/v/lWaV6VLxXHo
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good post.

Some doods look a bit out of their depth.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Love it!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I like the fact that he has rewritten The Rules...

Rule 1
Don’t die.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent, thanks for sharing.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Watched all 13 episodes plus the 2 bonus episodes. Really interesting and fund to watch, and definitely feeding my appetite to try/get in to touring!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've been watching this series and was really stuck by his amazing open attitude and willingness to share and educate on all aspects of the trip. Super cool guy, chilled out, focused and professional. Love the series and his humble attitude.

One moment that stood out was when he gave the line to someone and shouted 'take it, I do this all day' and let the dude ski through.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy