Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter Park, Colorado

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're off to Winter Park for a week next Wednesday (April 5) and I was wondering if anyone knew what the snow conditions or weather are likely to be.

Is it likely to be very busy, are we still in 'spring break' territory or is that all over now?

Tks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jilly, best ask Rusty Guy - I saw him on here earlier, as he instructs out there. The resort is normally reasonably quiet through the week, but busier at weekends, when people from Denver take the snow train up.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jilly, superb resort. I'm sure you'll love it. They've been having record snowfalls this season and I would imagine the snow is going to be great out there for a few more weeks yet. Send Rusty Guy a PM - I'm sure he'll be glad to help (if you're thinking about lessons he's also a great instructor and couldn't recommend him highly enough.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
conor you're a good guy. i miss having you and your new bride around.

jilly come by adult ski school line-up and introduce yourself or ask directions to a little pub called "Coffee and Tea" which is in a building called "The Balcony House". The building in question is at the very center of the Winter Park base area. You'll find me in "Coffee and Tea" every afternoon at 4:00 p.m. sharp having a libation or three. I guess it says something that you can merely ask any of the staff and they'll point me out.

the snow is superb and it keeps coming. easter is late this year, hence, i don't know what to expect vis a vis crowds in the coming weeks. to date things have been very sane.

weekends can get busy, however, avoid the sections of the mountain that are heavily trafficked. two options that always work are the Pioneer lift or the Sunnyside lift. weekdays are not a problem. it was cold today with snow. i just drove in this evening over berthoud pass and it was snowing heavily again.

powder in the morn.

e-mail me and i'll provide a cell phone number.

guyrb@msn.com
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the advice.

We went to Winter Park several years ago, in fact I learnt to snowboard there and it was my husband's second week on one plank, so we're very excited to revisist the area. And this is a cheeky last minute trip to get one more fix of snow before it all melts.

Will pop by the bar one afternoon if we can too, Rusty Guy.

Can't wait, only 4 more sleeps 'til we go!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy