Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria Next Weekend - Champions League Final??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked Munich flights for next Saturday for a couple of days skiing at Hintertux Smile

So the question is, will the Champions League final be on Austrian terrestrial TV, to watch at leisure in our room? Or will we need to find a bar in Lanersbach, or wherever we end up staying?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it's only on Sky.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BT Sport are making the final free to air. It will be on their YouTube channel. Don't know whether that is geographically restricted.
Edit. I think it is restricted so you will need a VPN.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both - looking like I'll need to find a bar...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@mountainaddict, bummer Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This website shows all the channels showing the final https://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers boabski.

I've now seen online that the Hohenhaus Tenne at Hintertux advertises football on Sky Sports....Might drop them an email to see if it's on there. If so, will book digs in Hintertux.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
CL isn't on sky though
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
BT have the rights to show Champions League in the UK. Other companies may have the rights to show it in various other countries..

Edit -- in Austria it is shown by SKy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just back from Hintertux (great snow/weather so great time - see pics & report under Snow Reports).

The Champions League Final was indeed live on Austrian Sky. I emailed the local tourist office before we went. They very helpfully provided details of x2 places that were showing the game.

I also emailed a few hotels/bars directly - with one hotel confirming they would be showing the match.

As it happens, it turned out that the (UK) BT Sports app on my phone worked fine using our B&B's wifi - so I ended up watching the game there with a couple of beers.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy