Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

motorlas, the mutts nuts!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i just wanted to share with everyone how pleased i am that i bought myself a set of motorola 2 way radios before my trip to St Anton earlier this month. They were an absolute godsend and easily paid for them self in saved mobile bills!!

we had one each for the group (five of us) that were staying together and another group who were staying in a different chalet had one between them. there were different abilities in the group so we often split up for the day and so they were great for being able to meet up at the start of the day/lunch/apres ski.

it took me a couple of days to get round to it but they really came in to their own after id attached my radio it to my rucksack strap, meaning i was able to talk and listen while on the move. the snow was great and so we spent a lot of time off piste and they were great for radioing back to the top of our chosen run giving people advice on which lines to take, where to avoid rocks, asking if people were ok if theyed stacked it and were taking a while to get down. also when the weather closed in and the vis went down to zero and we got spread out coming down off the moutain you could ask which fork in the piste your mates had taken.

id been thinking about getting some for a couple of seasons and now that ihave i cant reccommend them highly enough
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been thinking about getting a pair.
Which model did you go for ?

Mark
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the T5622 's really good piece of kit - wish id got a set a few years back! i bought mine on line - shopped around a bit and eventully got them from here:-

http://www.twoway-radio.co.uk/trolleyed/27/index.htm

ordered them and they arrived the next day - which was just as well as i was leaving the next day!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
T5622's are probably the best around (although a bit bulky)- I bought a set this year when a Snowboarder friend borrowed one of my old set and put it into the pit zip of his jacket rather than a pocket. I guess he has face planted just one time to many
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy