Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotland's first indoor snow slope opens next week.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The opening party for Xscape Braehead – Scotland’s first indoor snow slope- is scheduled for April 6th. Everyone is invited to the event, which is expected to attract about 10,000 people! It will include a carnival parade, live music, fireworks and theatre performers...

Located near Glasgow, the centre is Britain’s fourth indoor snow slope and the third to be run by Xscape. It cost around £70million to build and its slope is 200m long. The beginners’ slope is twice the size of Xscape’s other venues.
http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/braehead/

The Evening Times in Glasgow is looking for a family in the Glasgow area to try out the new Xscape Real Snow Slope before the official opening of the complex. You will need to be a family of four or five with the children being around 10-13 years old. You will need to be free on Wednesday 5th April. If this interests you, please call Kathleen Manson on 0141 302 6554

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 30-03-06 21:15; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
w00t! Who will be the first snowHead to report back? We do have some form for resort reports on indoor slopes, slikedges wrote one on the monster Bottrop slope in Germany.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's about half way between the city centre and the airport. There's a map on the site Admin linked to.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Apparently Dannii Minogue is opening it - mind the rush wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm working in Glasgow on the 7th, may have to go a day earlier now !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Of course you'd get some better and cheaper skiing by driving out to Glencoe or Nevis at the moment.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any idea how this one compares to Cass'
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Does anyone know if they will have snowborad lessons for beginners at Xscape Braehead and how to book? Very Happy

Lil Lisa T x
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
oops just noticed the link which i couldnt find when i googled 'Xscape Braehead' Dpes the price include hire of a snowboeard or do ya have to bring your own?

Lil Lisa T x Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
lisa_tee, in the other Xscapes, the price includes board rental, I believe.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh, and welcome to snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thank u Very Happy Has ne1 noticed i cant spell 'Snowboard' ??! Im acting all blonde today and read AGAIN that hire is included.

Lil Lisa T Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dont worry lisa_tee, being a bit 'dumb' is a qualification needed for all snowboarders Laughing

Only Kidding, and welcome to snowHead

I took a full days ski lesson at Xscape Castleford and the tuition was excelent, hope you enjoy yours.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy