Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to buy skis as efficently as possible...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...well I didn't like to say "on the cheap" because I do want a recepit and a warranty, etc.

I bought Dynastar Troublemakers for junior yesterday so now its my turn. He also liked the Rossi B2s and he said we can't have the same skis so I'm gald he went for the DT's, now I can get the B2s.

I also tried the Apache Crossfires, probably too advanced for me; Eliminators and Nitrous - nothing special; Apache X - again nothing special; Head 260s were nice but not up to off piste so its all down to the B2s which did it for me. My only worry is that we tried them all in MK Xscape so it was a very limited trial. Who bought the 174 B2 demos out of EB by the way, I was hoping for a second try yesterday and they had sold them.

Now to purchase, I've seen them on WWW in a german outlet with the Axial binding for £275 but it would be a pain to return them if I get problems, and then there's postage - and I'm not entirely sure what some of the T&Cs translate as in English.

Anyone seen any good UK deals, WWW or shop, within 100 miles of London would be really good.

And poles, and bags, and wax, ......where will it all end ????

Mike
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try decathlon in surrey quays. They had them discounted all season and usually go fairly deep discount et end of season - worth a call round at least - www.decathlon.co.uk I think. aj xx
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I agree about decathlon i'm sure my local one has them pretty cheap - though in the sizes no one wants. Go into your local shop and they'll ring round every shop in England to find you a pair. I bought a pair of boots from them and they rang round every shop to find my size. In the end they got a pair sent from a decathlon in France!!!
Nevisport had them for around 300 in their sale. You'd be best off phoning round a few stores seeing if any of them still have them in stock. They sold out online really quickly. I got my salomon scrambler hots from them for 290 in the sale and they had really good customer service.
If you want to pay a bit more snow and rock have them in their sale for 290 - ski only. Then another 70 for bindings. Again they offer great customer service.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy